Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

Fortunately, BK got rekt enough. Sucks to get rekted by an alliance that's led by salty incompetant Roquentin hurting the average member and leaving the game?? en masse. Also, apperently our high tier (sorry T-Pain) is going to get rolled by a member. Shit.

NtE8siy.png

I mean. It's cool that NPO is not considered a micro, since it's leading the shitty micros by 10k+?

49ZjL4i.png

I get why you're in NPO now. It's tough to put pressure on people to do your things, so it's easier to control from inside?

Solid point bro. No other alliance in the game has any turnover in their ranks, and that's definitely attributable to prolonged war and wouldn't be the case if we merely took a crummy peace.

NtE8siy.png

I mean. It's cool that NPO is not considered a micro, since it's leading the shitty micros by 10k+?

49ZjL4i.png

I get why you're in NPO now. It's tough to put pressure on people to do your things, so it's easier to control from inside?

Can confirm these are also in behalf of all NPO. Soon salty incompetant Roquentin will take over Orbis!!!!! His high goverment friend Greatkitteh already vassalized UPN!!!

I apologize to NPO because my official NPOs first time era decrees in the forums is going to the high tier (pronouced T pain) rolled. Im sorry guys.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Next thing you'll hear, NPO will bribe PnW's mods to delete people warring them like they did back in Cybernations.

Don't say I didn't call it when it happens!

Tell me again we weren't being hit for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Sigh, no NPO isn't getting hit because of the things they did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Do people that play/played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) cast a wary eye towards NPO because of that? Yes they do but that does not mean that is why you were hit in the last war and in case you haven't noticed, you guys hit us in this war. So please put that argument to rest.

"Only NPO ever brings (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) up and no one else cares about it."

Yall seem pretty quick to criticize us for our stray posters, but yours are apparently nonreflective free agents without any connection whatsoever to your organizations. Any posts yall make that go to that pattern "don't count" and any provocation coming from your side "doesn't exist". Given yall's extremely flexible interpretations of the things yall yourselves say, it should be reasonably clear why we don't trust you and won't pay for something we don't believe to have value.

Edited by Auctor
  • Upvote 1

"Only NPO ever brings (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) up and no one else cares about it."

Yall seem pretty quick to criticize us for our stray posters, but yours are apparently nonreflective free agents without any connection whatsoever to your organizations. Any posts yall make that go to that pattern "don't count" and any provocation coming from your side "doesn't exist". Given yall's extremely flexible interpretations of the things yall yourselves say, it should be reasonably clear why we don't trust you and won't pay for something we don't believe to have value.

Quite frankly, it's just as stupid when someone on our side brings it up as when someone on your side does, but you guys are the ones that keep claiming you get hit because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). There a more than enough P&W reasons for the wars here, we don't need any "(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)" reasons.

Maybe we should add "greatkitteh agrees to delete" to the peace terms during the next round of talks...

And pay $1 billions in reps right

Greatkitteh was here.-

Quite frankly, it's just as stupid when someone on our side brings it up as when someone on your side does, but you guys are the ones that keep claiming you get hit because of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). There a more than enough P&W reasons for the wars here, we don't need any "(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)" reasons.

Absolutely. If you'd put this principle into action back in June, or any time subsequently, it wouldn't come off as hypocritical and disingenuous.

NPO; Just a reminder - if you accepted peace when it was first offered you would be in a better position 3 months from now as you would have generated more money than the reps asked for.

Or maybe preserving the fun of the game is more important then some revunue. Just a thought

• Upvote 1

Greatkitteh was here.-

Guest Curufinwe

Or maybe preserving the fun of the game is more important then some revunue. Just a thought

All of Orbis salutes you for your service in this matter. Keep up the good work!

Greatkitteh is the greatest NPO martyr of them all. He stays in his alliance even though they don't let him post on the OWF during peacetime.

Poor kitteh. You guys should humour him when he does post you know, this is the only time he gets. 

3 billion

Considering NPO's noob package is 1.2 bil, that's a very small amount. Just let them pay 12 billion reps to BK - NPO can just pretend they're welcoming 10 new members into the alliance.  :P

If your side had to apply the same standard to your members, this forum would be almost empty, though.

We're not trying to dictate what terms people can offer and while reps aren't a great thing, it's not about right or wrong, it's just about whether or not we have an incentive to accept substantial reps. I've gone over the reasons why we don't have any.  Though us paying 1b given our economy is smaller than others doesn't make sense.

I'll list them again one last time since I don't feel like rehashing it.

1. Post-war has nothing to offer us to be excited for from a normal perspective. We used up our last real chance to impact the political game conventionally short of radical changes which have very little chance of happening. Us and our allies would be in an extremely precarious position after this.

2. Immediate Gameplay and interest perspective : peace is boring, so it's not even good for a lot of members and the ones who have gotten more interest will have less reason to pay attention, so if the peace terms are bad enough it's actually really harmful to accept.

3. Arguments have been made on theoretical income we may not achieve based on immediate spending of all remaining funds on infra using high figures(100m a day was never going to happen right away and there's also upkeep like food/uranium/raws involvedl) or not having military. Even doing so would not allow us to have a reserve. Also assumes we're left alone in earnest for enough time.  Given our experiences, we're not really sure this will be the case.

4. There isn't a whole lot of lot of love lost between us and our opposition, and it's difficult to make painful concessions under those circumstances.

Also, it hasn't even been a month. This war started on September 10th. A lot of us are used to fighting much longer wars.

While I've highlighted stats to show we didn't feel we made a mistake by pursuing a gamble here since we preferred it to fighting another defensive conflict even if it was  a loss, I've never used it to justify demands on the opposition. I get a lot of the defiant rhetoric can come off as pompous or us seemingly thinking we're in a position of superiority, but it comes down more to us having little to lose.

My apologies. I might've came off a bit harsh. And I understand your reasoning for such. I hope that reps can be agreed upon and you all have a great rebuild soon :D

Edit: This is not the stance of ESD still. Just my personal opinions.

Edited by Michael R. Mastrianni

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ye1k1M2.png

Seeing you guys getting so sore about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) being mentioned, maybe you should bribe the mods to delete all references to NPO-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) mod bribery.

You know.

Like the good ol' days.

:^)

• Upvote 1

Seeing you guys getting so sore about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) being mentioned, maybe you should bribe the mods to delete all references to NPO-(That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) mod bribery.

You know.

Like the good ol' days.

If it's really going to be the good old days their emperor needs a trip to the dentist