Dear BK and NPO

Prefonteen

If you declare white peace, I will remove all protections on Kastor. This offer is good for 24 hours. 

>not taking this offer

What the !@#$ is wrong with you people?

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Guest Curufinwe

We could if you guys can't take this war going on and keep whining about it in public. :)

Keep telling yourself that - you'll need something to keep you going in the dark times ahead.

We need a total cost of the damage taken by each alliance for this war. There were a few earlier, but I want some more stats to throw around. Then you'd see why it's more in BK's interest to pay reps to us rather than for us to pay reps to them.

We could if you guys can't take this war going on and keep whining about it in public. :)

tbt.gif

This won't be the last time I use this gif.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

We need a total cost of the damage taken by each alliance for this war. There were a few earlier, but I want some more stats to throw around. Then you'd see why it's more in BK's interest to pay reps to us rather than for us to pay reps to them.

May I ask how you came to this conclusion? I am honestly curious how you came to think it helps BK to pay NPO reps.

tbt.gif

This won't be the last time I use this gif.

Someone has to bite.

I was actually siding with you guys and hoping for white peace...

Until you posted this load of shit.

If any of you guys get big enough to hit, which I doubt will be any time soon, I will rogue you guys just because of this jackass post.

Mark my words.

I'll keep track of this lol

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ye1k1M2.png

If any of you guys get big enough to hit, which I doubt will be any time soon, I will rogue you guys just because of this jackass post.

Mark my words.

I fear you will be waiting a long time. A very long time.

• Upvote 4

Keep telling yourself that - you'll need something to keep you going in the dark times ahead.

Salty about BK's dark times past?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Mark my words.

You do realize Flanderlion is taking the piss there, right? A lot of us have given up on engaging seriously here due to all the "salt" and other memes, so you will see some posts like that. I mean if you want to do it, we can't stop you, but it's not really too drastically different from most of the posting here.

Holy shit you guys are delusional.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

You do realize Flanderlion is taking the piss there, right? A lot of us have given up on engaging seriously here due to all the "salt" and other memes, so you will see some posts like that. I mean if you want to do it, we can't stop you, but it's not really too drastically different from most of the posting here.

If you have cover for Flanderlion's delusions jokes more than once, you should probably get him to stop. He's far too savage for us mere mortals.

• Upvote 2

If you have cover for Flanderlion's delusions jokes more than once, you should probably get him to stop. He's far too savage for us mere mortals.

The thing is, even if he really thought it'd make sense for you to pay reps, he's well aware you wouldn't accept, so it's not a serious suggestion. I mean, either way, it's not an official stance and I have never stated a demand for reps from our opponents.

The other thing is, I'd consider telling people to stop but the "git gud" guide is saying I should let people shitpost. :P

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

I mean, don't let people in your alliance make idiotic remarks about receiving reps when you started the war because you will never know who will take it serious. If you are right, and he knows BK would never accept then don't make the comment? It not only makes your alliance and its members look incompetent but you don't know who will take it serious

On another note, seriously can someone explain why 1 billion in reps is wrong. From what I understand, NPO and UPN attacked BK, correct? If so, it is clear they are on the losing stance of this war, and should be the one paying reps because they were the ones to initiate the attack. They were not the ones attacked. Feel free to correct me if I am missing something.

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

Ye1k1M2.png

Ill let NPO defend their own stances, but in my honest opinion they should be accepted the reps and been on their way - this war has gone on for a month and 2 weeks have solely been because of this BK-NPO standoff they're having. I don't know why NPO think they're in a position to barter when they don't have a single nation above 1K score, and if I were UPN right now I'd seriously be considering my partnership with NPO.

This is not the official stance of TKR, just my opinion.

I suppose I should mention this is just my opinion and not the stance of ESD. Just in case people get all 'So ESD thinks this' and such. And has it really been a month and 2 weeks already? Wow.

Ye1k1M2.png