Are you a military genius? - Realistic War

Eric

Not quite sure where this belongs - if I placed in wrong place can the mods please help me move. Sorry :P

So do you think you're smart? Ever wanted to control a nation and send it to war with you in full control? Well now's your lucky day!

Presenting Firecomet's Round in Call of War, the closest thing you'll ever get to the above!

Join my Europe 1939 game and play as the USA, Sweden, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia or Turkey or Germany (although I took it). But WAIT! There's another catch! ALL OF THIS IS REALISTIC! So yes, Germany (who I am playing with) does start off with a large military, the allies are rather unprepared, etc - it's all based on real 1939 data.

We get to write a new version of History! Nations are forbidden to war minor powers until the second day, and fellow players until day 4. Apart from that,  that's all! If Germany wants to ally France and Britain and invade the Soviets, by all means please go ahead.

A single turn is a day, though for RP purposes we will say a turn is two months. This means that this game will require about 10 minutes a day to check.

Password is : PNW and the game name is Firecomet's Round. This is an exclusive Politics and War game only open to PnW players. The game will start only when we have 10 players, so you will get a message saying something about how the game has not started yet.

We start as soon as we're full, so sign up! (account is easy to make, i don't think it even requires an email)

Call-of-War-screenshots-9.jpg

The very interesting research tree.

maxresdefault.jpg

The 40th Polish Flotilla prepares to shell Maracaibo. This is in a 100-player World Map version that used to exist.

screen_01.jpg

The German Army breaks the Maginot Line and begins pushing into France. Will France be able to repel the militarily superior Germans?

See you on the battlefield!

Edited by Eric

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Please post here if you are joining so people get an idea of when this will start. Thanks.

I joined. How long are the turns?

Turns are a day long, and the game will start when we are full. This is a very laidback relaxing game, which is why to level up and shit I recommend you can try out some other games!

OZFC3Z0.jpg

This game is literally shit. CNUPN played the ww1 version once and all it ended up doing was making us hate each other. Mostly hated suewp since he's the one who convinced us to try it, waste of !@#$ing time.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This game is literally shit. CNUPN played the ww1 version once and all it ended up doing was making us hate each other. Mostly hated suewp since he's the one who convinced us to try it, waste of !@#$ time.

I know some people don't really enjoy this game. I believe the WW1 version no longer exists. I basically ran this as a more complicated version of a forum game.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I joined as Italy.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

The Soviets and Swedes are still open for you to pick! If you wish for a quieter game pick Sweden, while if you would like a easier game in control of a major power go with Soviet.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Come on people! We just need Sweden! Call your friends and all that shit :)

I will be notifying everyone via this topic and the in game newspaper and diplomacy when the game starts.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

If no one joins within the next little bit, I might take my multi and join Sweden with that. It's a easy country to play!

OZFC3Z0.jpg

ATTENTION!

The round will start soon! I will be playing as Sweden and I will be playing as a low level beginner - meaning I will not use complicated tactics or anything of the like, and I will be sloppy in my movements. Feel free to invade Sweden or anything. Also, in the name of fairness, Sweden is prohibited from assisting Germany in any way or declaring war on the same person unless in the case of a defensive war.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

The war begins. We should go to Panzerfest and get some luftwaffle. Then we can go play some American Football and Blitz Krieg. He's so bad it's like a holo cost. And everyone's like "oh, it's such a big deal." "No it's na,zi?" And then the alarm goes off and everyone's like "Oh, Sieg Hell No"

This is very small