More Paper?!

Aristide

TLF is making some drastic changes, and yes we are now building a better foundation for ourselves by getting protection by CS. We have multiple things underway that will decide our future. Right now, it may be easy to insult us and put us down, but what happened, happened. Attacking SK may have been a bad move politically, but it was needed to ensure TLF remained an alliance. The only reason TLF is at so low of a score is because of us getting beat down so many times (gg Syndisphere). But TLF tried something new besides making our score remain so low, we may have done some backhanded things during the war, and it may have been the wrong approach, but it happened. Let us just move on and stop dwelling in the past, it is just a waste of time, energy, and emotion.

MadMax, regardless of how many times you insult TLF, I still respect your thinking. You have a moral thought process that I will never have myself.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Maybe if some alliance leaders were tolerable and not backstabbing...

Some of us attempted to reach out. Who knows what would've happened had some alliances had different leaders or approaches to situations.

Yeah, if only TLF was like that

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

MadMax, regardless of how many times you insult TLF, I still respect your thinking. You have a moral thought process that I will never have myself.

"bla bla bla. we are garbage, but we are trying to be better garbage....like recyclables...or something"

uKZdB8jBxFUxW.gif

tl;dr Don't recycle it. Incinerate it. 

• Upvote 1

An exploit? Holy shit. I'm well aware of the strategy. You still got beat by it, and it's rather silly how easy it is to thwart it.

I thwarted the air blitz. Someone fully prepared can thwart the first round, but not the second.

Maybe if some alliance leaders were tolerable and not backstabbing...

Some of us attempted to reach out.  Who knows what would've happened had some alliances had different leaders or approaches to situations.

You actually are just reinforcing what I said.  Your solution to the treaty entanglement is for people to get friendlier and sign more treaties with each other.  That will make things worse.

You cheered as alliances cut treaties, but all the while you and your allies were signing more and more treaties.

I will use this again:

RN2SFrs.jpg

When has Rose executed a successful blitz?

168. And don't take our word on it, because we're bad. The stamp of approval came from Mensa and T$ members.

You actually are just reinforcing what I said.  Your solution to the treaty entanglement is for people to get friendlier and sign more treaties with each other.  That will make things worse.

You cheered as alliances cut treaties, but all the while you and your allies were signing more and more treaties.

I will use this again:

RN2SFrs.jpg

Well, I did cheer (somewhat) when SK cut ties with us.  Otherwise, no, I did not cheer because I knew nothing would change.

You're replying to someone who has been firmly preaching that this game will always remain a two sphere game.

• Downvote 1

Well, I did cheer (somewhat) when SK cut ties with us.  Otherwise, no, I did not cheer because I knew nothing would change.

You're replying to someone who has been firmly preaching that this game will always remain a two sphere game.

Accept it is currently a solid one-sphere game. 

It's kinda like this other one-sphere game which is boring and dying, lol.

tmHzFaW.jpg

Edited by Placentica

Accept it is currently a solid one-sphere game.

It's kinda like this other one-sphere game which is boring and dying, lol.

tmHzFaW.jpg

Git Gud and join NPo

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-