More Paper?!

Aristide

Got to start somewhere. We can't just jump into an MDoAP with an alliance that we've never had an agreement with before.

Currently at our size, we can't succeed on our own. I don't think that's really a secret just by looking at our alliance. We've existed for a long time, but we figured that having one ODP with BoC would not protect us. With only 16 members, it's quite clear that us being attacked would pretty much cripple us. (Especially after the war, being demilitarized.)

-

Thanks to Cornerstone for protecting us.

You guys are pretty cool. :)

o/ CS

No no no. You can't succeed on your own because of incompetence.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

How did RCI work out when you ran it again?

Amazingly efficient, thanks for asking. I am more than willing to contact previous members who will be able to validate my claim. Around 40 members in under a month not to mention their steady growth. RCI would easily have over 60 members at this point, that's a conservative estimate. I dissolved RCI for one simple reason - I didn't have the time. Many members personally messaged me asking that I continue the alliance. You can't question my leadership over RCI.

What can be questioned is your incompetent decision to attack SK. Although, you gain some additional points for seeking protection so quickly.

• Upvote 1

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Amazingly efficient, thanks for asking. I am more than willing to contact previous members who will be able to validate my claim. Around 40 members in under a month not to mention their steady growth. RCI would easily have over 60 members at this point, that's a conservative estimate. I dissolved RCI for one simple reason - I didn't have the time. Many members personally messaged me asking that I continue the alliance. You can't question my leadership over RCI.

What can be questioned is your incompetent decision to attack SK. Although, you gain some additional points for seeking protection so quickly.

You were leader for about 1 week. When Morgan Fraser/Red/Lysandre/whatever he's known as was leader your growth was mainly rising. Maybe you not having the time caused your member base to go down, not sure... I wasn't that invested. I just remember something like that.

How was our decision to attack SK incompetent? 

Incompetent definition: https://i.gyazo.com/f9127706ea2991fcbf6ddd5acd1af077.png

Our attack, while not great compared to others, was decent compared to our member base. You could call our decision to attack SK a stupid one, and I would not argue, but I wouldn't call it incompetent. :/

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Got to start somewhere.

Currently at our size, we can't succeed on our own.

With only 16 members, it's quite clear that us being attacked would pretty much cripple us. (Especially after the war, being demilitarized.)

You did....and nearly every turn you guys really don't make positive political moves and its never the fault of TLF nor is it the fault of TLF leadership. Its always pointed at someone else until you get called out on your shit talk.

I mean - theres no real reason to always repeat myself. You may have started in the light, but you haven't nearly anything to actually hold the torch for your future, you continually hand the torch to someone else to hold for you and when its not being held high enough, you switch your motivations to someone else. 

TLF. Started in the light, ended in trash. 

This by no means is a negative statement towards Cornerstone. You guys are a stellar alliance, you keep on being awesome.

• Upvote 1

You did....and nearly every turn you guys really don't make positive political moves and its never the fault of TLF nor is it the fault of TLF leadership. Its always pointed at someone else until you get called out on your shit talk.

I mean - theres no real reason to always repeat myself. You may have started in the light, but you haven't nearly anything to actually hold the torch for your future, you continually hand the torch to someone else to hold for you and when its not being held high enough, you switch your motivations to someone else. 

TLF. Started in the light, ended in trash. 

This by no means is a negative statement towards Cornerstone. You guys are a stellar alliance, you keep on being awesome.

You're pretty much right. Though the majority of us have held ourselves at fault. Our move this war was a very stupid move, and it was our fault. None of us tried to hide that or point our bad political move at anyone else. 

But you're right, we haven't held the torch to our future. We have handed the torch over to someone else. We're hoping to fix that in the future. Obviously you'll always hate us, and that's fine.  

But who knows? Maybe we'll always be irrelevant or incompetent or whatever you call us. I don't.

For us, this is a starting step in the right direction, maybe it'll fail like some of our past endeavors have. Either way, right now... I don't have the slightest doubt that this is the right move for us.

Cornerstone is a good alliance. Maybe they can turn us around. Maybe not. I have hope for this though.

dpluao815a3.png

You were leader for about 1 week. When Morgan Fraser/Red/Lysandre/whatever he's known as was leader your growth was mainly rising. Maybe you not having the time caused your member base to go down, not sure... I wasn't that invested. I just remember something like that.

How was our decision to attack SK incompetent? 

Incompetent definition: https://i.gyazo.com/f9127706ea2991fcbf6ddd5acd1af077.png

Our attack, while not great compared to others, was decent compared to our member base. You could call our decision to attack SK a stupid one, and I would not argue, but I wouldn't call it incompetent. :/

He's know as the leader of our growth by who? You? Once again, I can contact members who will only validate my statements.

I was leading that alliance from the beginning. All the departments were being directed by me, including the recruitment department. If I didn't recruit for a few days, guess what would happen? No one would apply. Don't take my word for it, reach out to the former members. When did the membership decrease? The only time it decreased was when I kicked inactives. Micros tend to garner quite a few. Even with my limited time membership growth continued steadily until I merged the alliance.

Congratulations? You admitted that your attack was only "decent" against an alliance that was already pinned down. I said incompetent because your alliance gov consistently demonstrates a lack of leadership ability. Launching on a bandwagon to declare on SK is a decisive example.

Way to go Cornerstone.  Like seeing what's being done.  You guys have come a long ways.

In regards to TLF, they're making changes.  Drastic changes it seems.  They're doing something different rather than remaining in status quo.  We'll see where it takes them.

@Kelson - I wouldn't shit talk.  SK got pinned down "already" by an all planes strategy.  The top tier of TLF taking out the remaining UNTOUCHED top tier of SK did do pretty well.  They took down Brooklyn and Lucky while they were fully militarized and only Alataq could reliably handle them.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

You're pretty much right. Though the majority of us have held ourselves at fault. Our move this war was a very stupid move, and it was our fault. None of us tried to hide that or point our bad political move at anyone else. 

But you're right, we haven't held the torch to our future. We have handed the torch over to someone else. We're hoping to fix that in the future. Obviously you'll always hate us, and that's fine.  

But who knows? Maybe we'll always be irrelevant or incompetent or whatever you call us. I don't.

For us, this is a starting step in the right direction, maybe it'll fail like some of our past endeavors have. Either way, right now... I don't have the slightest doubt that this is the right move for us.

Cornerstone is a good alliance. Maybe they can turn us around. Maybe not. I have hope for this though.

Well. I look forward to the day where the words; garbage, trash, and irrelevant don't come to mind when I hear "TLF"

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations? You admitted that your attack was only "decent" against an alliance that was already pinned down. I said incompetent because your alliance gov consistently demonstrates a lack of leadership ability. Launching on a bandwagon to declare on SK is a decisive example.

I meant that our attack was decent compared to other alliances attacking in this war. As buorhann said, our upper tier was the main threat as we took down 1 member fully, and 2 other members with tS help.

Because TLF is trash and has been hanging on by a thread for awhile now...

Who are you?

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Way to go Cornerstone.  Like seeing what's being done.  You guys have come a long ways.

In regards to TLF, they're making changes.  Drastic changes it seems.  They're doing something different rather than remaining in status quo.  We'll see where it takes them.

@Kelson - I wouldn't shit talk.  SK got pinned down "already" by an all planes strategy.  The top tier of TLF taking out the remaining UNTOUCHED top tier of SK did do pretty well.  They took down Brooklyn and Lucky while they were fully militarized and only Alataq could reliably handle them.

How many times does the effectiveness of that air strategy have to be explained? It's an exploit, especially under the right conditions. Plain and simple.

How many times does the effectiveness of that air strategy have to be explained? It's an exploit, especially under the right conditions. Plain and simple.

An exploit?  Holy shit.  I'm well aware of the strategy.  You still got beat by it, and it's rather silly how easy it is to thwart it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bahahahahaha

An exploit? Holy shit. I'm well aware of the strategy. You still got beat by it, and it's rather silly how easy it is to thwart it.

I mean, we do exploit incompetence every war :3

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

The increasing number of de-facto bloc treaties reminds me of another world that is dying off.

Maybe if some alliance leaders were tolerable and not backstabbing...

Some of us attempted to reach out.  Who knows what would've happened had some alliances had different leaders or approaches to situations.

• Downvote 1

An exploit?  Holy shit.  I'm well aware of the strategy.  You still got beat by it, and it's rather silly how easy it is to thwart it.

It is an exploit. An exploitation of their stupidity.

t$ should be ashamed for utilizing exploits, that is just poor form.

They should issue a formal written apology and also promise never to handicap themselves exploit during war ever again.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

It is an exploit. An exploitation of their stupidity.

t$ should be ashamed for utilizing exploits, that is just poor form.

They should issue a formal written apology and also promise never to handicap themselves exploit during war ever again.

When has Rose executed a successful blitz?

We try, but the bastards keep bringing planes, soldiers AND tanks to the fight. Who does that anyway?

Rose is just shit at war, candidly.

Rose is just shit at war, candidly.

No our opponents are all exploiters just like yours. I suspect next war they will attack us only with soldiers 

Stay vigilant, you never know when an evil exploiter will jump out of the bushes and attack you.

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif