More Paper?!

Aristide

The Khanda in the Stone Accords

Preamble
Cornerstone and The Chola, henceforth referred to as ‘The Swords’, enter into this agreement of Mutual Defense and or Optional Aggression Pact which is non-chaining.
Article I
Both Swords agree to defend each other in the event when one is subject to an aggressive attack.
Article II
Both Swords are encouraged to assist one another in an aggressive attack, but it is not imperative to do so.
Article III
In the event that one of the Swords is attacked as a result of an activation of another treaty, the Mutual Defense then becomes optional.
Article IV
Should either Sword decide relations are not working out and wish to cancel this treaty, a 72-hour notice must be given, during which this treaty will remain active.  After 72 hours, the treaty is then nullified.

Signed for The Chola,
Pablo/AerysTargaryen, Triumvirate
Arkiri Arch, Triumvirate
Conroy, Triumvirate
Foreign Affairs Department,
Empress wolf
Hunter Lexus
Liyo

Signed for Cornerstone,
Aristide, Grand Pilus
Beowulf, Post Pilus
Wall, Legatus Princeps
Rache, Adelphotes Princeps
Zigbigadorlou, Quaestor Princeps
Piast, Praesidium Princeps
Restius, Acta Scientiae Princeps
Knights’ Roundtable

Faith in the Skies

Preamble
The Brotherhood of Clouds and Cornerstone, henceforth referred to ‘The Skies’, hereby enter into this agreement of Optional Defense Pact.
Article I
Both Skies agree to not engage in any aggressive actions towards each other nor disrespect the other. If any problem arose, the Skies agree to resolve the problem in private.
Article II
If either Sky gets attacked, the other Sky has the option to defend them for this undue aggression and vice versa. It is, of course, highly encouraged for the other Sky to protect the other.

Article III
If either Sky gets weary of the other, they can choose to cancel this pact, but must give a 72 hour notice beforehand.  During these 72 hours, this pact is still active.

Signed for the Brotherhood of Clouds,
Josh Freer, Emperor
Bezzers, Viceroy
Utz, Minister of Military Affairs
Bezzers, Minister of Internal Affairs
Kirito, Minister of Judicial Affairs
Josh Freer, Minister of Economic Affairs
Anthony Crane, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Cornerstone,
Robert P. Holmes III, Grand Pilus
Zigbigadorlou, Post Pilus
Aristide, Legatus Princeps
Novarus/Brimstone, Quaestor Princeps
Senatorius, IncursitoPrinceps
Knights' Roundtable

The GlowStone Accords

Preamble
Cornerstone and The Light Federation, hereby referred to “GlowStoneâ€, enter this treaty for Mutual Protection and Cooperation, as well as a Mutual Benefit for both alliances

Article I
Both Cornerstone and The Light Federation have concurred to respect one another’s core ascendency, essentially recognizing that this association is for the mutual benefit of both alliances.
Cornerstone reserves the full right to utilize oversight upon The Light Federation’s military magnitude, usage and all diplomatic means for the purpose of protection of The Light Federation from undue aggression. Cornerstone commits itself to developing The Light Federation’s function to full sovereignty and attempt at all times to work within established procedures within The Light Federation.

Article II
Cornerstone and The Light Federation agree to reciprocate public respect and will adhere to resolving any differences or misunderstandings in private. Communication shall take place in a private Discord and IRC Channel with all active members of Government between Cornerstone and The Light Federation.

Article III
Cornerstone and The Light Federation agree to disclose information that threatens the safety of themselves or the other. Both Alliances are encouraged to reveal technological and monetary assistance with the other if requested. Cornerstone is granted full rights to oversight of all funds granted for military or growth if monetary assistance is accepted.

Article IV
Should either alliance come under attack, the other will provide military assistance. Should this military assistance be requested due to a third party treaty honoring, it becomes optional.
Cornerstone without exemption unless specified in this document commits to the total defense of The Light Federation against undue aggression.
Cornerstone reserves the right to levy the partial or full military capacity of The Light Federation if deemed necessary for the defense of both or either alliance.

Article V
Should either Party wish to terminate this agreement, it may be terminated at any time with prior notification from the other Party, followed by 72 hours. After 72 hours has passed, the treaty is then nullified.

Signed for The Light Federation,
Red - Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Alataq - Triumvir of Military Affairs
MrBooty - Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Cornerstone,
Robert P. Holmes III, Grand Pilus
Zigbigadorlou, Post Pilus
Aristide, Legatus Princeps
Novarus/Brimstone, Quaestor Princeps
Senatorius, Incursito Princeps
Knights’ Roundtable

tl;dr - Cornerstone signs an MDoAP with tCh, an ODP with BoC, and a protectorate treaty with TLF

To be frank, I don't blame the people who went all the way down here for the tl;dr, I wouldn't even read this.

Note - Cornerstone signed the treaty with tCh before our elections so that's why there's different Grand Pilus'

Sorry, couldn't make it dank
Another Note - I gave up trying to center the damn titles, just wouldn't work

tl;dr - Sympathy for people who only read tl;drs, gov mix, sorrow for no dankness, and giving up on centering.

• Upvote 6

The Head - Director of The Federation of The States of Armacham & Her Onyx Guard
The Grand Pilus of Cornerstone

Matthew 10:34

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Really? I would have said it consolidates the Obsidian Order as its own sphere. CS now shares a paperfied friendship with us, the final member of OO they have yet to form anything physical with, as they obviously saved the best till last. A signing with the Chola, who are linked to... us. Their other treaties include the coalition, who are then linked the the syndicate. The only form of their link to the syndicate is through treaty partners treaties. Their movement this war was distinctly in the aid of the BK front too. Let's not forget TLF, who are also linked to BoC.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Guest Curufinwe

Also, consolidating Syndisphere.

Would've been cooler had you guys made a bloc, CS cancelled on TKR and BK, and signed someone like SK. But that'd actually make the game better.

Personally, I glad they didn't - CS has been a great ally.

Congratulations on the new treaties, guys :)

Congrats to all parties and to CS for making these marvelous achievements. I hope to see our relations grow and to become much much closer allies and more importantly friends

May our alliances prosper and dwell under the new kinship of friendship 

• Upvote 2

sig.gif

Goodluck to all the alliances who signed treaties!

Kampai!

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Really? I would have said it consolidates the Obsidian Order as its own sphere. CS now shares a paperfied friendship with us, the final member of OO they have yet to form anything physical with, as they obviously saved the best till last. A signing with the Chola, who are linked to... us. Their other treaties include the coalition, who are then linked the the syndicate. The only form of their link to the syndicate is through treaty partners treaties. Their movement this war was distinctly in the aid of the BK front too. Let's not forget TLF, who are also linked to BoC.

OO is Syndisphere, stop kidding yourself.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Congratulations CornerStone.

Why make 3 Threads when u can make just one, air?

Good luck.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Congrats Cornerstone, good luck in your endeavors moving forward! The Chola and BoC are solid allies to have, and it isn't a small display of generosity to take TLF under your protection.

http://i.imgur.com/7bYoOt0.png

^Loads of fun!

Ha! I never realized the treaty web's scaling flags would do such a great job at showing how badly your side got wrecked.

Edit: It'll look a bit less skewed whenever we de-militarize, I'm sure.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Seeing so much paper destroyed in this war firmly convinced us that we need more paper introduced. Hence this endeavor.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I like it all except TLF. The point where an alliance being around that long. Ow wants protecting, not to mention the shit leadership, not to mention their lack to succeed actually ON THEIR OWN, I wish you the best if luck with that agreement.

• Upvote 4

I like it all except TLF. The point where an alliance being around that long. Ow wants protecting, not to mention the shit leadership, not to mention their lack to succeed actually ON THEIR OWN, I wish you the best if luck with that agreement.

I am absolutely flattered by this statement, ^_^ Edited by Red

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Got to start somewhere. We can't just jump into an MDoAP with an alliance that we've never had an agreement with before.

Currently at our size, we can't succeed on our own. I don't think that's really a secret just by looking at our alliance. We've existed for a long time, but we figured that having one ODP with BoC would not protect us. With only 16 members, it's quite clear that us being attacked would pretty much cripple us. (Especially after the war, being demilitarized.)

-

Thanks to Cornerstone for protecting us.

You guys are pretty cool. :)

o/ CS

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png