Unsphere-ing II

Valdoroth

Just clump them up with ParaCovenant next war to spite them

pew pew

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I'm not trying to sound cynical at all, and I was expecting this cancellation, but I'm curious about something. Is this is the shortest lived treaty in PnW so far?

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Found it. August 19th. So no the CS-Ameristar protectorate treaty was shorter, December 18th 2015 to January 7th 2016. I would say the shortest I know of would be the CS-SD protectorate treaty, July 7th-July 16th 2016. Granted that one ended with SD getting dissolved. Ameristar soon went the same way I believe.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Found it. August 19th. So no the CS-Ameristar protectorate treaty was shorter, December 18th 2015 to January 7th 2016. I would say the shortest I know of would be the CS-SD protectorate treaty, July 7th-July 16th 2016. Granted that one ended with SD getting dissolved. Ameristar soon went the same way I believe.

We at CS sure know how to pick'em!  :D

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Damn, this war isn't even over and your side's already planning to attack us again. And then we're the aggressors that do nothing but war with tS-OO.  :rolleyes:

Or it's, y'know, pattern recognition. You've fought each other a lot. Fighting again wouldn't exactly be a surprise.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I would say the shortest I know of would be the CS-SD protectorate treaty, July 7th-July 16th 2016. Granted that one ended with SD getting dissolved. 

Didn't someone else sign a minor treaty with SD the very day they got wrecked and dissolved?

Or it's, y'know, pattern recognition. You've fought each other a lot. Fighting again wouldn't exactly be a surprise.

Sooo, how come it wasn't pattern recognition this war? I guess it's only okay when tS-OO are the aggressors.

Didn't someone else sign a minor treaty with SD the very day they got wrecked and dissolved?

R&R I think...

Edited by hadesflames

gkt70Td.png

Damn, this war isn't even over and your side's already planning to attack us again. And then we're the aggressors that do nothing but war with tS-OO. :rolleyes:

Hell &#33;@#&#036;in yeah lmao

Are you guys the next AA to come to our boards to try and "change the dynamic"?

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

Sooo, how come it wasn't pattern recognition this war? I guess it's only okay when tS-OO are the aggressors.

Because recognizing a pattern and purposefully extending it are entirely different things. Also because ParaCov evidently failed to recognize which side tends to wins and why.

I don't really give a shit who the aggressors are, we don't need to keep having essentially the same war over and over every few months for over a year when everyone and their grandma knows how it will turn out.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Because recognizing a pattern and purposefully extending it are entirely different things. Also because ParaCov evidently failed to recognize which side tends to wins and why.

I don't really give a shit who the aggressors are, we don't need to keep having essentially the same war over and over every few months for over a year when everyone and their grandma knows how it will turn out.

So what's the solution lol.

gkt70Td.png

Anyway...

Good luck to SK!

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

These latest l33t phrases are pretty horrible.

"Git Gud" is just stupid and "Salty" is rather lame.

Stop being salty just git gud
  • Upvote 3

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]