Rose's Surrender

Belisarius

By that I wasn't referring to the concept of white peace itself. I was talking about how the losers came back with a lowball offer of what we felt was fair. Similar to how TFP refused the flag despite Test thinking that was an acceptable punishment.

1. Not related

2. TFP aren't the aggressors

3. That flag is horrific

4. By that logic anything can be seen as a reasonable punishment.

I'm still reading the rest of this nonsense but just wanted to pick at this one.

Either way having NPO's allies be tied down puts pressure on them. NPO obviously doesn't care what we think, but maybe their allies hold some influence and can make them decide to quit. If not, well we can keep this up forever.

I talked with them, you did have it, and yes some of their allies want peace now. However, what infra/warchest/money they had left to save from another round of war is gone.

Keeping this up forever hurts you more than them, it's a fact that you'll be losing more money then they will daily. This isn't just NPO, some alliances are still at war with your allies/friends and they're still attacking them. Don't act like it's just NPO's side you're holding back, it's your side as well.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Things would obviously be different if negotiations were handled in a manner where emotions does not matter but alas, it is nigh impossible 99% of the time when it involves humans. Forgive us if we seem rude and condescending but after the shitposting done by both sides over the months, obviously the winners are going to gloat and spite the losers, especially when your side made the first move and lost. For you at least, we could at least hold a proper conversation despite our differences but members of your coalition and other members of NPO have regularly degenerated the conversation into a whinefest and spend the last 20 over pages trying to justify the losses and missteps of ParaCov. There is never going to be a resolution to this conflict on OWF.

I agree that it is unlikely that any resolution is going to come from people posting here. 

However,  humans can absolutely handle negotiations in a manner that downplays their personal emotions if they so chose.  Winners do not "obviously" have to gloat to spite losers regardless of who started what.  At the same time, a losing coalition can chose not to have a "whinefest."  Assuming either is happening (I am not involved with any behind the scenes discussion),  it can be changed.  

If you all do not want to change it, that's fine.  I have neither the power nor a huge desire to tell others what to do as I'm not involved.  However, pretending that nothing can change insults the intelligence of both sides.

To suggest that human beings can't change how they act is incorrect.  It certainly isn't something that is "nigh impossible" 99% of the time.  Talk nicely to each other or don't, but pretending like it can't be any other way is highly counterproductive. 

Edited by Sylvia

NPO has no interest in obtaining peace. Our allies aware of our position and have not voiced any complaints of it. If you wish to engage everyone that has already accepted peace that is your prerogative.  There is no real reason to conduct negotiations. Reps of any sort will also not be accepted or paid by Pacifica. If NPO has no interest in accepting peace or paying reps, why continually discuss peace? I would suggest that each side stop discussions and reach out every ten days inquiring if anything has changed. Quit wasting each others time.

I imagine if the war drags on long enough reps will be paid for NPO to agree to accept peace. At a certain point it is no longer viable for the winning coalition to deal with it. Besides, the longer the wars go on the less money there is for reps. Increasing the amount doesn't do anything, but hurt your cause. We have no interest in negotiating or hearing anything to do with faux morality or this is how it works on PnW. It only works if your successful at achieving it.

This is just my .02. I imagine I'll be ignored or shamed, but the reality of the situation is this. Roq has 95-100% of the support of the membership (there are a clown or two in every bunch) and we're very aware of the status of peace talks. War is the option we have elected for the foreseeable future.

Edited by T-Pain

I talked with them, you did have it, and yes some of their allies want peace now. However, what infra/warchest/money they had left to save from another round of war is gone.

Keeping this up forever hurts you more than them, it's a fact that you'll be losing more money then they will daily. This isn't just NPO, some alliances are still at war with your allies/friends and they're still attacking them. Don't act like it's just NPO's side you're holding back, it's your side as well.

You are a master at provoking me into response.

How do you figure that this war hurts us more than NPO?

• Upvote 1

You are a master at provoking me into response.

How do you figure that this war hurts us more than NPO?

I already told you, the longer Syndisphere fights these alliances, the more likely you'll split and fight each other.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Bahahaha shouldn't be that hard to keep a bunch of noobs down. May it end in the complete apathy of that entire side and the inevitable deletions hahaha. Then we may freely go on to destroy bigger targets than these clowns.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

1. Not related

2. TFP aren't the aggressors

3. That flag is horrific

4. By that logic anything can be seen as a reasonable punishment.

I'm still reading the rest of this nonsense but just wanted to pick at this one.

Again the point I am trying to make is not related to any specific punishment for losing, nor is it related to who was aggressor or defender. I was commenting on how NPO specifically put out an offer (despite being losers and having no leverage) they knew we would refuse, or we would have only accepted if we had no self respect.

Not everyone needs to be on them, nor do I know what steps our allies would take for peace, NPO has reached a point where basically most of our members cant fight them, they are too low. However they can not rearm as any point gain will immediately result in 3 people jumping on them and beating them back down. 

I imagine if the war drags on long enough reps will be paid for NPO to agree to accept peace. At a certain point it is no longer viable for the winning coalition to deal with it. Besides, the longer the wars go on the less money there is for reps. Increasing the amount doesn't do anything, but hurt your cause. We have no interest in negotiating or hearing anything to do with faux morality or this is how it works on PnW. It only works if your successful at achieving it.

This is just my .02. I imagine I'll be ignored or shamed, but the reality of the situation is this. Roq has 95-100% of the support of the membership (there are a clown or two in every bunch) and we're very aware of the status of peace talks. War is the option we have elected for the foreseeable future.

Are you suggesting that eventually we will pay reps to NPO for peace? Also lets see support after 2 more months of zero growth and continuous bombing.

Edited by LeotheGreat

So your argument is that our side will get too bored with winning. Noted.

Haven't you already? Like what, you are fighting the same war for like 5th time...

All I hear from your side is that you are the ones looking for more opportunities, challenging opponents, non stop talking about other side's incompetence etc etc. You know what... Do something about it. You say you want challenges? Make them. Or all you say are just empty stories?

• Upvote 1

Haven't you already? Like what, you are fighting the same war for like 5th time...

All I hear from your side is that you are the ones looking for more opportunities, challenging opponents, non stop talking about other side's incompetence etc etc. You know what... Do something about it. You say you want challenges? Make them. Or all you say are just empty stories?

Lel we are making challenges. Every war there is something new employed to see if it works playboi. Done something about it - Recruited very competent members, left Paragon. Ushered in the standard that this game has to meet in order to be competitive. We have also openly shared how we have become successful. There is no reason to be bored when we have massive thriving communities that is and will ALWAYS be "doing something about it"

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

You must be outside your curbstomped mind.

Again the point I am trying to make is not related to any specific punishment for losing, nor is it related to who was aggressor or defender. I was commenting on how NPO specifically put out an offer (despite being losers and having no leverage) they knew we would refuse, or we would have only accepted if we had no self respect.

Not everyone needs to be on them, nor do I know what steps our allies would take for peace, NPO has reached a point where basically most of our members cant fight them, they are too low. However they can not rearm as any point gain will immediately result in 3 people jumping on them and beating them back down. 

Are you suggesting that eventually we will pay reps to NPO for peace? Also lets see support after 2 more months of zero growth and continuous bombing.

I will reply to both of these at once. The wonderful thing about simulation games are that time either proves a party right or wrong. I am willing to revisit this post in a few months.

Anyone in an alliance that supports Roq is already out of their mind.

This may be a valid point. I have been absence for quite a while, but within the realm of PnW I have not seen any actions taken by Roq that would cause me concern. Yet, at least, but maybe I am misinformed.

Is it really war when you're lying on the ground getting kicked?

Careful with all that edge you may cut someone.

Bahahaha shouldn't be that hard to keep a bunch of noobs down. May it end in the complete apathy of that entire side and the inevitable deletions hahaha. Then we may freely go on to destroy bigger targets than these clowns.

Just in case no one as ever told you, I will, you are a moron. From this point forward you have two options: a. figure out how to not be a moron or b. deny it and continue to be a moron for the forseeable future.

The choice is yours.

Edited by T-Pain

Just in case no one as ever told you, I will, you are a moron. From this point forward you have two options: a. figure out how to not be a moron or b. deny it and continue to be a moron for the forseeable future.

The choice is yours.

Just being as moronic as you guys are. What is this? The 3rd attempt and failing? You guys will never win repeating the same shit lmao. You guys have nothing good to offer and then wonder why no one wants to join you guys lmao. Keep on going, it's always nice to see more people dig them and their alliances in the deep hole of irrelevance.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

So.. 32 pages and counting? Wonder how many this will go for

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ye1k1M2.png

Just in case no one as ever told you, I will, you are a moron. From this point forward you have two options: a. figure out how to not be a moron or b. deny it and continue to be a moron for the forseeable future.

The choice is yours.

lmao this is gold

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Just being as moronic as you guys are. What is this? The 3rd attempt and failing? You guys will never win repeating the same shit lmao. You guys have nothing good to offer and then wonder why no one wants to join you guys lmao. Keep on going, it's always nice to see more people dig them and their alliances in the deep hole of irrelevance.

Glad to see you selected the continue being a moron route. I eagerly anticipate the future.