Rose's Surrender

Belisarius

C8GY8CT.jpg

I better not see anyone surrender until this thread is at page 30.

Does this mean the other side is the Roman Empire?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

No, for us to be the Roman Empire, we'd have to be the ones putting them up on those crosses. NPO & Co. hoist themselves up voluntarily.

Oh.....

I see

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I mean I'm a couple of pages late to the party but has anyone noticed Steve always refers to alpha as I and everyone else their alliance as we? Just something I thought was interesting.

Holy crap...  I didn't notice that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean I'm a couple of pages late to the party but has anyone noticed Steve always refers to alpha as I and everyone else their alliance as we? Just something I thought was interesting.

Now it makes sense why so many alpha members stuk it out in that war...

IT WAS ALL STEVE MULTIS

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

lol @everyone still waffling over Oktoberfest.

For the record, the REAL reason Alpha never hit DEIC was explained by yours truly the last time this came up.

Prepare for a knowledge drop:

Bruh, we're pretty scary. Alpha didn't want to tangle with us, Clarke's sister would've stolen their bank.

You can go argue over something else now. ^_^

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Well you're wrong so think again.

He's not half as wrong as you seem to think, though.

Per the Alliance Power Rankings, on the day that Proxy began, t$ had 53 members, and Rose had 94 members. Average scores were roughly comparable at the time, and Rose had around a 30% advantage in nation count. That seems to support his stance way more than yours.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled dumpster fire.

• Upvote 4

lol @everyone still waffling over Oktoberfest.

For the record, the REAL reason Alpha never hit DEIC was explained by yours truly the last time this came up.

Prepare for a knowledge drop:

You can go argue over something else now. ^_^

DEIC WAS NEVER DEFEATED IN THE BATTLEFIELD. BACKSTABBED AT HOME! !@#$ YOU BIRD!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-