RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 19

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 19 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. If you don't know what this is, it's a weekly news show where I sit down and tell you all there is to know about what goes on in Rokkenjima. Well, I suppose it's more of a monthly news show now, isn't it? Hehe. Sorry about that. Anyways! Enough apologizing. Let's just get right to it!

To start off, we have a very special guest with us to share some announcements! Everyone please welcome Lady Eva-Beatrice to the show! It's an honor to have her with us.

Thank you, Clair. It's a pleasure to be invited on. *clears throat* Yes, as Clair said, I'm here to share some announcements to you all on behalf of the Witch Council. As I'm sure you all know by now, the northern half of Finland, previously under the administration of the Kingdom of Sweden, was recently signed over to Rokkenjima by King Zafri Zackery. The Witch Council extends its heartfelt thanks to Zafri Zackery and the Swedish government for their great act of kindness. We assure Sweden and the rest of Orbis that the citizens of Finland will be taken care of, as the former country is added as a Rokkenjiman territory.

La0Rfmj.png

Next, the Witch Council would like to officially inform the nations of Orbis that the Gulf of Finland is included in Rokkenjima's territorial waters, and is thus off limits to non-allied nations and international organizations, such as UDAC. Rokkenjima's magical barrier will prevent any of the aforementioned entities' naval vessels from entering our waters. If your naval vessels are present in our waters, please remove them immediately, or they will be forcefully removed. Thank you.

As revealed in the Britannian International News, a recent meeting was held to discuss the current state of affairs between Rokkenjima and Britannia. Kihara Tomoko and I spoke with C.C. regarding several topics - the main one being social relations between our two countries. An agreement was made that will improve transportation of resources and people between Rokkenjima and Britannia, which should help to increase tourism as well. The Witch Council considers C.C. a good friend, and we hope she will return to Rokkenjima soon.

The last thing I would like to discuss is the situation with the newly formed nation of Korea. A recent missile test from the Koreans saw several missiles fly over Europe, each one coming extremely close to Rokkenjima. We may be protected by magic from any threats, but we still don't appreciate seeing missiles near us or our allies. Continued missile tests from Korea, which affect either Rokkenjima or our allies in any way, will result in countermeasures being taken by the Rokkenjima Armed Forces. You have been warned.

That is all I have to say. I'd like to once again thank Clair and the RNN crew for inviting me on today. Keep up the great work!

Ktar5XS.png

Thank you, Eva! We hope to see you on the air with us again soon! Last up for this week's show, we would like to announce that Rokkenjima will be having a very special visitor in the coming days from our home world of Digiterra. It is none other than the commander of Rokkenjima's main Armed Forces, the Endless Sorcerer - Battler Ushiromiya! He will be meeting with the Orbis Witch Council, as well as Rokkenjima's military commanders of Orbis. I'm sure he'll have plenty of time to meet with others, so if any world leaders wish to do so, they are able. I can't wait to see him again! We're gonna party. Hehe! Maybe we can interview him on the show?

yKivuRl.png

That's all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next time, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I'd also like to confirm that Solaris and I are indeed married.

FYOdEZc.png

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Ah the famous Battler will be in Rokkenjima?

Now I must say I am quite interested in meeting with him as I am a fan of his previous work.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Ah the famous Battler will be in Rokkenjima?

Now I must say I am quite interested in meeting with him as I am a fan of his previous work.

Oh.. Him and i have history. I can't wait to have a rematch with him and this time i'll kick his ass

34c13d0b-02bf-45cf-9a5c-fa12b5beb3c6_zps