Florence News Network FNN Report

Arnaldo Florin

After the announcement of San Florence rejoining the FIFC and FCAP protests started occurring at the San Florence capital, St. Florence. Many people approved the idea of uniting and creating alliances with other nations. Although there are some that believe San Florence shouldn't be creating any alliances and letting people from other nations come to San Florence freely.

King Arnaldo has made it perfectly clear that San Florence welcomes all who wish to come either visit or to live here. The young King and all the members of the High Council believe it is better to unite instead of isolate ourselves from the world.

Sentinels (guards of the palace) have been stationed outside the palace gate and walls incase of any complications with the protests. 

In other news, the Council of San Florence have voted on separating the Kingdom into provinces. They feel it would be easier for the government of San Florence to govern the Kingdom in parts instead as a whole. Plans are still being made on how they are going to split the lands and who are to lead each of the provinces. 

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence

Congratulations, I guess? We hope to see what comes of this.

(OOC: Wait. San Florence is still around?)

OOC: Yeeeeah hard to believe huh. I haven't had much ideas on how to continue my rp but now I do with other recent rp that has been going on. Plus with school and work in the way too, but I actually have a pretty organized schedule now. Plus I don't know what the congrats is all about its just news.

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence