New to the game!

Allo Gents!

Name's Mat. I was looking up Teutonic Order, and Knights Templar, and stumbled upon your link for Politics and War. It looked interesting, and so, after some clicking and typing, here I am!

I'm a 17 year old Polish-Canadian citizen. I created an account since I've been an active strategy game player my whole life. Played a lot of the Total War series, and recently got myself into Europa Universalis 4. Not sure what else to say. I will definitely need time to familiarize myself with all the controls and such. If any of y'all have any tips, tricks, and advice, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Greetings from Krzeczowia!

~Mat

Edited by Mister_Meh

Welcome!

Edit: make sure to join an alliance. Most are at war right now though.

Buy a city every 10 days and don't listen to the tutorial, it isn't beneficial. Don't produce food as it isn't cost efficient.

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

^ all good suggestions, also once you have a powered city prioritize on maxing commerce. This is down by building commerce improvements such as banks and stadiums

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Agreed. He has taken hold of many alliance banks before. He must be trustworthy if they are willing to let him look after it for a little while  :) Also Roz Wei are awesome, you'd do well there

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Welcome to PW! Everyone has given decent advice. Alliances are definitely important here. In my opinion all of the top 20 alliances offer similar economic benefits, so I'd find one who's theme or culture you like and go that route.

In the meantime, radiation is killing food protection. If you run into food problems before you find an alliance you like (which should be able to give you extra food), PM me and I'll send you some.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Greetings, Kazimierz Wielki, and welcome to Orbis! I wish you luck on your application to The Knights Radiant! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game leader name before you get a warn.

xzhPlEh.png?1