War Postmortem for Rose/UPN/NPO side

Ogaden

I think paracov cpuld beat us in a war, they just have to imrpove theor leadership and activity, if they improve their activity then they could actually bring everyone into the war to pull off a proper blitz and conduct better coordination to deal more damage and have a better chance to maintain or gain the upperhand in the war. They just need better activity to do it. They also need better leadership so that they can improve communications, set up proper fireteams, get everyone involved in their community and to keep everyone on the same page. It requires a lot of work but they can do it.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

@Hippo

Guardian was hit in the initial blitz.

We did get hit, but not hard enough. Guardians keep almost 100% air during peace time and when we go blitz we were able to counter to get air superiority quickly. After second update we pretty much had air superiority on all nations that attacked us, they even had to call in SK for our upper tier. They just didn't put enough bodies on us.

Edited by 8mrgrim8

I think paracov cpuld beat us in a war, they just have to imrpove theor leadership and activity, if they improve their activity then they could actually bring everyone into the war to pull off a proper blitz and conduct better coordination to deal more damage and have a better chance to maintain or gain the upperhand in the war. They just need better activity to do it. They also need better leadership so that they can improve communications, set up proper fireteams, get everyone involved in their community and to keep everyone on the same page. It requires a lot of work but they can do it.

Basically, for ParaCov to beat us in a war, they need to stop being ParaCov. Hence that I think it would be faster and more effective that they just disbanded and their active members tried to do something new. I mean like Sweeeet Ronny is trying to do.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I will from now on laugh at anyone who says "BK sux, got bailed out by allies"

We have great allies, however, you guys are the people who attacked with overwhelming numbers and still lost. You are guys the person who points a gun at someone and gets it taken away.

13130023_124108441326449_252351444_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

...but you did get bailed out by your allies

I meant I laugh at the whole "you guys suck because your allies came in" as if anyone fights a global war alone.

• Upvote 1

MENSA got "bailed out" by our allies after Fark/Alpha came in -- but you don't see anyone saying MENSA can't fight (because you'd be wrong, but that's not the point).  The line seems to get increasingly blurred between "bailed out" and "aided" on OWF.  Allies exist to jump in when needed.

• Upvote 5

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

If Sheepy makes war less costly, I'm sure lots of alliances would love to war each other for the fun of it.

PnW wars are fairly cheap, evidenced by the fact that ParaCov gets thoroughly wrecked war after war only to bounce back 1-3 months later at fighting strength. It's not that expensive or arduous to get a city back to 1300-1500 infra and after that you crank out a decent amount of money everyday. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Oh i know, i just want a war thats not so lopsided, i would like the strength and skill to be near equal. And i want TEst to be in the thick of that fight.

TEst civil war?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

PnW wars are fairly cheap, evidenced by the fact that ParaCov gets thoroughly wrecked war after war only to bounce back 1-3 months later at fighting strength. It's not that expensive or arduous to get a city back to 1300-1500 infra and after that you crank out a decent amount of money everyday. 

Nope, wars aren't cheap and warring alliances don't just bounce back. Do you think its a coincidence that GPA and then Pantheon ascended to #1? The reason it seems like both poles of the world lose a bunch of infra and then a few months later look in roughly similar shape again is because war is highly destructive to both sides, and "both sides" in this case encompasses most of the world. To see how expensive it truly is, look at the relative growth of non-participants. 

• Upvote 3

I don't really consider going back to my pre war level in an endless cycle bouncing back man :/

But I'm not a pixel-huger so WAR. 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Clearly, judging by how well you did.

A lot better than last time at least, both me, and the alliance as a whole. Positive K/D from this war which did a bit to mask the horror of our first time. I lost a bit more infra than I took, but the cost of replacing mine is less than 15 mil while the cost of replacing what I did is over 50 mil. Don't get me wrong, I and most of us got wiped with the massive down declares etc. but this time I'm sweet fighting on, along with the alliance.

To be fair, they did do pretty well compared to their allies.

Probably due to tougher fronts in fairness.