Viridian Entente exits the war

Avruch

Very well fought. Congrats on a rest well earned. I've been on the opposing side from VE in multiple wars now, and they're always an opponent you need to take seriously. Much respect, and good luck with your rebuild.

• Upvote 1

If you don't mind my asking: Why?

What about an aggressive, unprovoked, and arguably unwarranted war suggests white peace to be desired?

$500m is a steal if you ask me. But I'm willing to be lenient with VE given they were very much along for the ride that Keegoz was driving.

Because after this war we already have a larger advantage over them and reps seem overkill to me.

Plus, the reasoning for this war is similar to our reasoning last war, so I can empathize.

6XmKiC2.png

Because after this war we already have a larger advantage over them and reps seem overkill to me.

Plus, the reasoning for this war is similar to our reasoning last war, so I can empathize.

I get what you are saying. Reps or no reps is based on appetite, driven by how the war began, what the status is of combatants when it ends, past relationship between them, etc. I don't think any hard rules about reps really make sense cause all of those factors can fluctuate independently. 

I've been advocating for white peace for everyone, but I have no power. *shrugs*

VE step your game up. You were real shitty this war.

O/ peace

Speaking personally, my VE targets at least put up more of a fight than my UPN targets, by and large, so they earned some respect from me.

What happened to "there will be no peace, only beige!" ...? Oh well, peace offered in the one VE war I'm in atm, even though the guy hasn't been seen in 33 hours.

Speaking personally, my VE targets at least put up more of a fight than my UPN targets, by and large, so they earned some respect from me.

What happened to "there will be no peace, only beige!" ...? Oh well, peace offered in the one VE war I'm in atm, even though the guy hasn't been seen in 33 hours.

For our part, we considered the reps a large enough sum to peace out wars instead of beiging them because that would just be pouring salt in a lot of wounds.

• Upvote 1

For our part, we considered the reps a large enough sum to peace out wars instead of beiging them because that would just be pouring salt in a lot of wounds.

Mmm-hmm, makes sense. I've just seen fighting till beige in all current wars (either yours or theirs) a lot in peace agreements and thought I'd see it here, too. Guess it would've been too expensive to let ALL Mensa+allies plus the three Pantheon members still fighting VE do that, though, lol.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk

Glad to see VE get peace.

This war seems different from the others though.  It was unprovoked, while the others usually held some kind of reasoning behind it.  It was also rushed and not very organized, so it seems it was very desperate.

Interesting point.  When I think of an "unprovoked" war, one that would truly be such anyway, I would expect that it would be well planned.  Also, "desperate" is not a word I would not normally think would be associated when talking about aggression.  Probably more going on behind the scenes than I know.

You guys are nuts, that was a terrible war, and VE embarrassed themselves in it.

VE hit me up if you want me to raid this guy's micro. Just sayin'. :)

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It felt like VE was suckered into this war, so I cannot hold any grudges. Well fought after the initial blitz.

i hear that being said, i just do not get how an alliance is suckered into being  an aggressor in war... a war with out cause or CB. Nah fam,  they thought they had in on a win and took it, which is perfectly legit. just don't play victim when you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 

OvsfySW.png