Viridian Entente exits the war

Avruch

Have a good rebuild to my VE bros! o/ VE

It doesn't really need acknowledging but well fought to Mensa

In case someone asks why Mensa don't need to be acknowledged, it's like acknowledging the sky for being blue. Mensa are some of the toughest boys out there

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I've been advocating for white peace for everyone, but I have no power. *shrugs*

VE step your game up. You were real shitty this war.

O/ peace

If you don't mind my asking: Why?

What about an aggressive, unprovoked, and arguably unwarranted war suggests white peace to be desired?

$500m is a steal if you ask me. But I'm willing to be lenient with VE given they were very much along for the ride that Keegoz was driving.

• Upvote 4

It's a precedent set by our side to accept White Peace.  Just a morally good thing to do.  This war seems different from the others though.  It was unprovoked, while the others usually held some kind of reasoning behind it.  It was also rushed and not very organized, so it seems it was very desperate.

I don't mind the reps from this.  Plus with the consistent use of nukes as we advance further and further into the game, someone's gotta pay the bill.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a precedent set by our side to accept White Peace. Just a morally good thing to do. This war seems different from the others though. It was unprovoked, while the others usually held some kind of reasoning behind it. It was also rushed and not very organized, so it seems it was very desperate.

I don't mind the reps from this. Plus with the consistent use of nukes as we advance further and further into the game, someone's gotta pay the bill.

White peace usually occurs when the aggressive side wins. They win and achieve their objective. Reparations are punitive as the cost to truly rebuild the other AAs is astronomical. So reparations are usually only asked for when the defensive party wins, as another mode of punishment to the losing aggressors. Only time I've seen the aggressors ask for reps is when VE paid Guardian for being hit in Proxy. Precedent is set for white peace and reparations both.

0Lovl.png