Orbis Football League

Foltest

I've started a PnW Soccer League on Xperteleven.com where you can create/manage a team and have regular matches.

I don't think there's a limit on how many teams can join, so if anyone is interested - please register on that site and then use this link to join the actual PnW league. Please also note that on this site you can only join like 3 or 4 leagues, so if you plan on joining PnW's league - DO NOT JOIN A BUNCH OF OTHERS FIRST.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=427674

If this picks up interest and we get going, I'll be offering in-game cash prizes to either the #1 team or the top 3. I'll also post up neat tables and match analysis things and it'll be a ton of fun. smile.png

Hope to see you there!

----------------------- League Tables as of 10/14 ---------------------------

Premier League: (Team Name - Points)

1. Windrunners - 15

2. FC Oblivion - 13

3. Sotan FC - 13

4. INGSOC FC - 12

5. English Direwolves - 7

6. Hurglefurgens - 5

7. Jaguars - 3 (+1)

8. The Bees - 3 (-1)

9. The Viken - 1 (-1)

10. Monkey Spankers - 0

Division 1

1. Ospary-Rutroylia - 15

2. FC Oriayn - 13

3. Meonesia International - 10 (+1)

4. Slask Wroclaw - 7 (-1)

5. SL Benfica - 7

6. Multiple Scoregasms - 7 (+2)

7. Goobacks - 4 (+2)

8. Holton sux - 3 (+2)

9. Barrie Bluets - 3 (-3)

10. Glangevlin FC - 3 (-3)

Edited by Holton
  • Upvote 2

pls don't get me addicted to this again. I used to have a div 1 team on Trophy Manager for years.

Just join the PnW league and it will only take like 5 minutes per week to remain a competitive player in the bracket :)

The more people we can get to join, the more fun we'll have.

Did it kid

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I will only join if you change the 'Soccer' part to 'Football'. >.>

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Just join the PnW league and it will only take like 5 minutes per week to remain a competitive player in the bracket :)

The more people we can get to join, the more fun we'll have.

See that's what they said about this game. After a month, it becomes an arms race of spreadsheets and web scrapers.

• Upvote 2

The first season has officially begun! In an ironic twist of fate, I ended up relegating myself. :P

In order to create a little more competition between teams - and shorten the seasons - I've split us all into two different leagues of 10 teams each.

Everyone can check their upcoming matches, edit their tactics, and generate some cash now. Once a day you just click a button and it gives you some money I think.

The OFL is officially accepting sponsors to support PnW-cash or resource prices. We'll hammer out the prizes once I finish up contacting potential sponsors.

Also - if anyone or any entity is interested in sponsoring / partially sponsoring a cash prize pool, I'm going to be doing a RP-ish write up of match results which will include mentions, advertisements, or messages from sponsors.

Matches started today and I'll be doing the first write up today as well as leaving an update table in the OP.

Because if you still are, on behalf of the nation of Goand, i will formally request to join the OFL.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

You can still apply to join but you'll be put in the queue til the next season during which I can accept you.

The game mechanics actually physically prevent me from accepting new teams during the season.

Edited by Raymond Reddington

The first season has officially begun! In an ironic twist of fate, I ended up relegating myself. :P

In order to create a little more competition between teams - and shorten the seasons - I've split us all into two different leagues of 10 teams each.

Everyone can check their upcoming matches, edit their tactics, and generate some cash now. Once a day you just click a button and it gives you some money I think.

The OFL is officially accepting sponsors to support PnW-cash or resource prices. We'll hammer out the prizes once I finish up contacting potential sponsors.

So you split us into two different leagues. One is called the Orbis Premier League, and the other is called Orbis League 1. So if you do really well in Orbis League 1 do you move up to the Premier League?

This is very small