TEst Declaration of War

Prefontaine

im pretty certain this thread is exact proof we arent afraid of neutrals.

you know...the thread in which we declared war on a neutral...

you know... Try to follow the conversation Glue. I said "It looks like you were afraid that we would actually follow your plan about attacking your lower level guys. XD"

You are the ones that translated it differently. Arguing on comments you made is strange.

Edited by Dorgam

Arrgh.png

you know... Try to follow the conversation Glue. I said "It looks like you were afraid that we would actually follow your plan about attacking your lower level guys. XD"

You are the ones that translated it differently. Arguing on comments you made is strange.

Well my Comment stated we werent afraid of neutrals period.

You said it couldnt be proven.

Seabass pointed out This show is proof.

Wheres the derailing?

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Well my Comment stated we werent afraid of neutrals period.

You said it couldnt be proven.

Seabass pointed out This show is proof.

Wheres the derailing?

Since you answered to my comment, I guess that you were refering specifically to the neutrals that could possibly try to get full military to attack your lower rank players. In this sense, you answered that you were not afraid of this specific "threat", not neutrals generally. The same threat could come from non-neutrals.

Glue's comment would be on topic if I have said "you are afraid of neutrals". I said that you could be afraid of a specific tactic (irrelevant of neutrals). Which tactic was proposed by you by the way, and that's exactly why the current turn of events is funny. :)

I hope this is clear enough for you.

Edited by Dorgam

Arrgh.png

you putting quotes around "threat" is the only reasonable statement you've made in this thread.

sure...you guys are a "threat"

Thanks for not arguing that your previous post was not irrelevant. I had started having doubts about the level that can be maintained in this conversation.

Of course the threat needs quotes. This "threat" was your proposal, remember? Your brilliant plan of needing 4 days for 11 of us to get fully militarized in order to attack 3 of your lowest ranking members. You know. The plan that would change the tide of the war, if your friends had not attacked the players you cannot reach. :D

Edited by Dorgam

Arrgh.png

Since you answered to my comment, I guess that you were refering specifically to the neutrals that could possibly try to get full military to attack your lower rank players. In this sense, you answered that you were not afraid of this specific "threat", not neutrals generally. The same threat could come from non-neutrals.

Glue's comment would be on topic if I have said "you are afraid of neutrals". I said that you could be afraid of a specific tactic (irrelevant of neutrals). Which tactic was proposed by you by the way, and that's exactly why the current turn of events is funny. :)

I hope this is clear enough for you.

No i answerd you'r spesific statement, with a general statement covering the spesific and alot more. I cant say ankle biteing wouldnt concern me, if it was Mensa biting our ankles it would. But regardless of tactic neutrals dosent, you lack so Much its irrelevant that we have forcefeed you tactics to counter our strength. And Thus seabass coment is still relevant.

Btw, if you hit our lowest it wouldnt turn any tides, it would just force us to find counters. Something we did regardless.

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Thanks for not arguing that your previous post was not irrelevant. I had started having doubts about the level that can be maintained in this conversation.

Of course the threat needs quotes. This "threat" was your proposal, remember? Your brilliant plan of needing 4 days for 11 of us to get fully militarized in order to attack 3 of your lowest ranking members. You know. The plan that would change the tide of the war, if your friends had not attacked the players you cannot reach. :D

You still hadn't moved any slots around. You guys were just going to sit on your asses and hope we got bored. We did, so we invited some friends to the party. We told you that plan because we're all painfully aware of how incapable you are of carrying it out. We saw how tiny your warchests were when we beiged you the first time.

• Upvote 1

Btw, if you hit our lowest it wouldnt turn any tides, it would just force us to find counters. Something we did regardless.

Tell that to seabasstion... That was his plan... And he insisted that we should follow it. Do you remember the tables he sent?

You see, that's the problem. We write something, you write it then in a different way to make fun of it and then you answer seriously to a statement that you made as if it was ours.

Now, you countered seabassstion...

It is really difficult to follow the discussion like this. Actually, at this point, I do not know what is even the point of this discussion.

Originally, I started commenting to find out what your motives were and what was the great evil we were doing to you for not accepting your flag.

I did ignore some of your members' insults or sarcastic attitude that most had for the shake of the conversation. Besides, this may be the tradition of the forum, the roleplaying part of your alliance or your individual members and so on (although I would expect members with high ranks to be more diplomatic and have better arguments than "you are stubid"). I did that in order to learn some things from fellow players as a newer and less experienced one. And I did see that many of you have this ideal of the community, trying indirectly or directly to help even enemies, because some of you want indeed to help, others want to just share the knowledge and others want to look like a smartass.

But seriously, this is getting really tiring. Even if you get upset with "idiocies" stated from less inexperienced players, I think that you can keep the level of the conversation high and actually try to gain something from this.

If you have something serious to discuss or ask, I will be more than happy to join you again. I don't see the reason to rebatle meaningless posts anymore though.

Arrgh.png

It looks like you were afraid that we would actually follow your plan about attacking your lower level guys. XD

Yeah, I've seen your "build-up". It's pitiful. Why would we fear that? Even with 5 days on beige, we know you don't have enough stocked up to actually do anything.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>