TEst Declaration of War

Prefontaine

Suggesting we'll learn, hidude? :P

Seabass-In my defense, I thought the war would end, so there was no reason to keep the war going on. I did deal about 700 infra damage on the nation I attacked, so at least I did do something.

Well if you did, you might actually be worth attacking again at some point.

Tho this forum tread might be worth it all on its own.

Ole2.png

This thread is definitely worth it all on its own.

plsnoattackamgoodboypls

True. Had some responses been more collected and calm, this thread could be much more educative and interesting for many fellow players.

Arrgh.png

• Wiki Mod

What makes your offer strange is that you get absolutely nothing from it. No gain at all. You just try to ridicule another alliance. Copying from the wiki:

the members of TEst unanimously decided to attack TFP not only because of their neutrality, but also primarily because they wanted more fun"

So, ridiculing another alliance is just part of your fun. That says a lot about your mentality.

I think that if you saw that your opponent had no respect about you, you would make the same choice.

I'm 80% certain that statement violates the wiki's neutral stance. I'll check on it later. Thanks for pointing it out.

True. Had some responses been more collected and calm, this thread could be much more educative and interesting for many fellow players.

We have no desire for educative threads, now back to the salt mines with you!

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

That flag is cool as hell, those terms are too easy. You should make them write that essay on Dioism. Or maybe an essay on the Melian Dialogue. 

Amentia?

a·men·tia
ÄˈmenCHÄ“É™/
noun

1. severe congenital mental handicap.

TFP's current flag has a latin word on it, so they replaced it with a different latin word. "amentia" = "madness".

Edited by Woot
  • Upvote 1

I want to state our case clearly. We do not think TEst is inhabited by A-holes. I enjoyed getting to know my opponents and I am pretty sure it was the same for them. I know that was also the experience of others in our alliance. It seems only the worst of TEst post here (Sailor Jerry excepted) and I would like to see normal and friendly members of TEst post their opinions here 

You take that back!

We are inhabited by A-holes!

• Upvote 3

Hi, forum scrub here. Teach me about Dioism, as I have no idea what that is. :P

Dioism....? Don't bother yourself with this....minor, trivial thing. What you should be asking yourself right now is....."How can I get closer to the Blood God!"

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png

I'm 80% certain that statement violates the wiki's neutral stance. I'll check on it later. Thanks for pointing it out.

We have no desire for educative threads, now back to the salt mines with you!

That's not why I quoted the text, but I guess you can check it. :)

I don't really get the "salt mines" joke. Please enlighten me.

Arrgh.png

That's not why I quoted the text, but I guess you can check it. :)

I don't really get the "salt mines" joke. Please enlighten me.

Whenever anyone is slightly upset, they are described as "salty".  A thread that generates a lot of salt can thus be described as a salt mine, or something similarly abundant in salt.

Edited by Betulius
  • Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Whenever anyone is slightly upset, they are described as "salty".  A thread that generates a lot of salt can thus be described as a salt mine, or something similarly abundant in salt.

Thanks. I just checked the urban dictionary for "salty". It does not really explain how "salty" came to mean what you describe. Do you happen to have any idea?

Arrgh.png

I want to state our case clearly. We do not think TEst is inhabited by A-holes. I enjoyed getting to know my opponents and I am pretty sure it was the same for them. I know that was also the experience of others in our alliance. It seems only the worst of TEst post here (Sailor Jerry excepted) and I would like to see normal and friendly members of TEst post their opinions here 

Woah woah woah.  Pump your brakes there kiddo.  A prerequisite for being a member of TEst is to be at least a certified A-hole.  You're just not seeing the crap we're saying about you in our chat channels about your level of amentia.  If you'd like, we can bring more of it out here than has already been said.  There isn't a single normal person in TEst.  All demented farkwits I tell you.

So, are you all implying that having full military is as easy for someone with 9 cities and 12,000 infra with someone who has 11 cities and 21,000 infra?

With less than 1500 infra per city, yes I can go full military in 5 days by destroying all my mines and keeping only power plants, commercial buildings and military buildings. My expenses for this military (at war) would be 1.7 million per day. My revenue would be 100,000 per day, not even enough to buy the resources I don't produce because of destroying farms and mines. But yeah, your calculators are right. I could have double points right now.

P.S. Cromwell, that is a big flag at your post. No reason for such an advertisement. :)

Yes Dorgam.  I would expect someone with 1000+ infrastructure per city to be capable of fielding a full military (excepting ships of course).  Boohoo, if you're making 100k a day, you probably are still able to replenish if you've got some reserves as part of your warchest.  I've done it several times in my time in other alliances.  The sort of reason you're specifically talking about is what you should have a warchest.

Hi, forum scrub here. Teach me about Dioism, as I have no idea what that is. :P

Oh.  I'm sure Mensa would LOVE to share Dioism with you in the form of planes, tanks and missionaries.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I just checked the urban dictionary for "salty". It does not really explain how "salty" came to mean what you describe. Do you happen to have any idea?

Tears are salty.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

If you get 2 guys to build up some military and coordinate you could team up and take out VonNorman, he is wide open to attack, and he has a treasure you can steal!

This is a very valid point. Im that second lowest member in the 2300-2500 range.. you never know what could happen ;)

Woah woah woah.  Pump your brakes there kiddo.  A prerequisite for being a member of TEst is to be at least a certified A-hole.  You're just not seeing the crap we're saying about you in our chat channels about your level of amentia.  If you'd like, we can bring more of it out here than has already been said.  There isn't a single normal person in TEst.  All demented farkwits I tell you.

...and 4Chan, Something Awful, a ton of gaming convention dorks and old-school table-top strategy/roleplayers. Luckily, no furries.

reHQksn.png

What's that? Oh my, TFP I do declare I am hopelessly over extended! It would be such a travesty if your top three guys rushed out of beige right now to attack me! Oh I'm so dangerously at risk. Oh my, https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767I seem to have dropped my nation link! It would be so awful timing wise for you all to jump on me now!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif