TEst Declaration of War

Prefontaine

"when we are attacked, we defend ourselves"

your words from a few pages back. what was the point of saying that when clearly you dont?

edit: and you yourself arent at max military. if you really wanted to you could easily build up into that magic score range you just defined. i imagine there is a large number of your nations that could also do the same. oh wait i see - you said you cannot attack in a military manner. cannot...or will not? hmm

either way enjoy your game of discussion i guess

Edited by seabasstion

"when we are attacked, we defend ourselves"

your words from a few pages back. what was the point of saying that when clearly you dont?

edit: and you yourself arent at max military. if you really wanted to you could easily build up into that magic score range you just defined. i imagine there is a large number of your nations that could also do the same. oh wait i see - you said you cannot attack in a military manner. cannot...or will not? hmm

either way enjoy your game of discussion i guess

Ok, I will triple my military increasing it by 200%, get 1300 points in total and 600 military points  and go crush on a nation with with 1,285 military points.

Edited by Dorgam

Arrgh.png

Ok, I will triple my military increasing it by 200%, get 1300 points in total and 600 military points  and go crush on a nation with with 1,285 military points.

If you had max infantry, tanks, and planes (no ships), you would have 1760 score. You could updeclare to 3,080, there are 8 TEst nations below that score. If you and two of your buddies actually wanted to fight, you would be maxed and harpoon one of them with no counter risk, but you aren't, can't, and won't.

Edited by Greatnate

If you had max infantry, tanks, and planes (no ships), you would have 1760 score. You could updeclare to 3,080, there are 8 TEst nations below that score. If you and two of your buddies actually wanted to fight, you would be maxed and harpoon one of them with no counter risk, but you aren't, can't, and won't.

Sending 100,000 soldiers against 300,000 soldiers 3 times does not kill the 300,000 soldiers. 3 nations with 1,700 points attacking one with 3,000 will make a hole in the water. Anyway, I would really like to see you actually trying this.

Arrgh.png

lol. They got hit by TEst because TEst wanted to hit them, not because "they could get away with it".

They were millitarized anyways, might as well unload.

.... That is pretty much what I said, "they could do it and get away with it." 

If you guys want peace without terms, I would recommend dropping as many nukes as possible on Test.  They may say they dont care about their infra, but when their repair bills start climbing into the 200-300 million plus, and all they are doing is blowing up your super cheap infra, and not getting anything in return, they will peace out.  Launching 1500-1800 planes in an airstrike 3 times a day times 1-3 opponents starts to add up after a while.

to expand upon greatnate, and because 'i think i can do the math'

here are the current TFP nations that COULD be in the magic 1357 to 1782 score range WITHOUT buying ships, missiles, or nukes THAT HAVE NOT been war stressed in the last 5 days

tumblr_oe8d90Uido1un5xsoo1_540.png

and here is a list of TFP nations that are currently fighting/recovering (most of them) that could hit this magic 1357 to 1782 score range you defined

tumblr_oe8d90Uido1un5xsoo2_1280.png

all told, it is 25 out of your 60 members could be in this magic range where you could attack and we could not counter. 42% of your alliance. another 2 could get there with minimal ship building, and another 31 would be so low of score they could not reach our lowest member.

so to summarize:

18% of your alliance has not been involved in the war and could hit your magic range by building basic military

42% of your alliance could hit your magic range by building basic military with no ships

3% of your alliance could hit your magic range by building basic military with ships

52% of your alliance is outside of score consideration

i think it is quite telling that you view building a basic military as an absurdity while your alliance is at war.

"when we are attacked we defend ourselves" indeed.

• Upvote 3

Sending 100,000 soldiers against 300,000 soldiers 3 times does not kill the 300,000 soldiers. 3 nations with 1,700 points attacking one with 3,000 will make a hole in the water. Anyway, I would really like to see you actually trying this.

the highest soldier count in test is 296k and that is a 5600 score nation. the average soldier count of test nations <2400 nation score is 165k. 3 people have routinely beaten nations with large military counts above them. if you want to see us actually trying this, just look here https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6206

he had 405k soldiers, 33k tanks, 2430 planes, and 405 ships. i believe we were able to neutralize that army in 2 days with him putting up a good fight at the beginning.

• Upvote 2

I find it amusing that TFP is trying to create nuances in the alliance name. Why not focus on the individual nations? Some like Jayne Lacey are pacifists - they would rather decom their militaries and negotiate peace than keep fighting. Some like Cromwell fit the fighting part better - they keep building up ships in the hopes of inflicting infra damage.

But it's inevitable that TFP is a neutral alliance - neutral being defined as "a person, country, etc., that does not support either side of an argument, fight, war, etc." (from Merriam Webster). Just because an alliance supports itself during war does not mean that alliance isn't neutral - that's called common sense.

So all I'm really seeing here is a bunch of salty TFP users complaining about how they're not in range, or how 3v1s aren't fair, or whatever. Deal with it - everyone is exposed to the same game mechanics. So if you would stop rambling about some honor bullshit and accept our flag (which is better than yours, BTW) then we can all call it a day and go home. If you want to keep fighting, fine. I want to get my infra destroyed count up anyways :)

You'd be surprised what a double buy over update will do. This is literally what we did to Ace last war, 3 5K nations beat an 8K nation, it's very doable.

• Upvote 1

If you get 2 guys to build up some military and coordinate you could team up and take out VonNorman, he is wide open to attack, and he has a treasure you can steal!

i think hes a lost cause SRD

he only has 179 steel right now but looking at his trade screen i see he sold 240 in the last 24 hours. dude would rather try to make a buck than actually prepare for war as his alliance mates burn. he didn't even sell it to his alliance mates. 150 of it was to arrgh lol

• Upvote 1

I want to state our case clearly. We do not think TEst is inhabited by A-holes. I enjoyed getting to know my opponents and I am pretty sure it was the same for them. I know that was also the experience of others in our alliance. It seems only the worst of TEst post here (Sailor Jerry excepted) and I would like to see normal and friendly members of TEst post their opinions here 

Are you trying to school us on updeclares?! you must be new here....

We took down Ace at 27 cities with a 23 / 22 / 21 city nation.

Heck we've had Bet updeclaring by 9 cities and winning.

My point is, Declare on me pls, i have decommed down to peace levels, Do it!

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

So everybody knows what's going on. here are the terms offered which was followed by two changes to the flag. If the message had stopped before the peace terms everything would have been sweet. I say let your members vote on whether the flag issue is acceptable to them just as I did in my alliance. I know there are TEst members that are wondering what the hell is going on here.

From: Odin aKq15ss.png Date: 09/25/2016 Sunday 11:17 pm stop.png

Grüße, Cromwell.
I am speaking in the name of Terminus Est as a whole.

Beginning tomorrow, we'll end our wars with GAs.
If you don't want any more action after beige, we make you an offer:
As it is tradition in TEst, we don't take or even want any kind of repearations. Instead, this time, we made again (you might have seen the one from GPA) a flag for you. Other then the GPA one, yours is kinda cool looking, so i hope you're not grumpy on us longterms ;)
We had our fun, and i'm sure you too. You did a good job holding your backbone high in warfare and on the forums. Congrats! Of course as long there is war, your mates are free to retaliate.

Peaceterms:
Here's the flag: http://i.imgur.com/IYPINAJ.png
You'd need to hoist it for 1 month, and get it hoisted within 1 week after peace declaration.

If you're ok with it, message me back, and then we'll make a proper forum announcement.

• Upvote 1

So, are you all implying that having full military is as easy for someone with 9 cities and 12,000 infra with someone who has 11 cities and 21,000 infra?

With less than 1500 infra per city, yes I can go full military in 5 days by destroying all my mines and keeping only power plants, commercial buildings and military buildings. My expenses for this military (at war) would be 1.7 million per day. My revenue would be 100,000 per day, not even enough to buy the resources I don't produce because of destroying farms and mines. But yeah, your calculators are right. I could have double points right now.

P.S. Cromwell, that is a big flag at your post. No reason for such an advertisement. :)

Edited by Dorgam

Arrgh.png

So everybody knows what's going on. here are the terms offered which was followed by two changes to the flag. If the message had stopped before the peace terms everything would have been sweet. I say let your members vote on whether the flag issue is acceptable to them just as I did in my alliance. I know there are TEst members that are wondering what the hell is going on here.

From: Odin aKq15ss.png Date: 09/25/2016 Sunday 11:17 pm stop.png

Grüße, Cromwell.

I am speaking in the name of Terminus Est as a whole.

Beginning tomorrow, we'll end our wars with GAs.

If you don't want any more action after beige, we make you an offer:

As it is tradition in TEst, we don't take or even want any kind of repearations. Instead, this time, we made again (you might have seen the one from GPA) a flag for you. Other then the GPA one, yours is kinda cool looking, so i hope you're not grumpy on us longterms ;)

We had our fun, and i'm sure you too. You did a good job holding your backbone high in warfare and on the forums. Congrats! Of course as long there is war, your mates are free to retaliate.

Peaceterms:

Here's the flag: http://i.imgur.com/IYPINAJ.png

You'd need to hoist it for 1 month, and get it hoisted within 1 week after peace declaration.

If you're ok with it, message me back, and then we'll make a proper forum announcement.

I love how you made his flag REAAAAALY BIG.

And im not sure what you're atempting to do here? Get TEst members to Outrage over the injustice of making you a flag?! If so you're talking to the wrong crowd.

I want to state our case clearly. We do not think TEst is inhabited by A-holes. I enjoyed getting to know my opponents and I am pretty sure it was the same for them. I know that was also the experience of others in our alliance. It seems only the worst of TEst post here (Sailor Jerry excepted) and I would like to see normal and friendly members of TEst post their opinions here 

Ole[TEst] - Today at 10:44 PM

Seen Cromwells latest post?

TEst member- Today at 10:46 PM

No not yet

Haha

If you're the worst of test we are pretty &#33;@#&#036;in awesome

Ole2.png

Heck we've had Bet updeclaring by 9 cities and winning.

Eh, he had already been killed by Pre and Phiney. Also it was 6 cities (13 vs 19). idk why that number keeps going up  :P

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

So, are you all implying that having full military is as easy for someone with 9 cities and 12,000 infra with someone who has 11 cities and 21,000 infra?

With less than 1500 infra per city, yes I can go full military in 5 days by destroying all my mines and keeping only power plants, commercial buildings and military buildings. My expenses for this military (at war) would be 1.7 million per day. My revenue would be 100,000 per day, not even enough to buy the resources I don't produce because of destroying farms and mines. But yeah, your calculators are right. I could have double points right now.

P.S. Cromwell, that is a big flag at your post. No reason for such an advertisement. :)

1500 infra per city is plenty to max military (no ships). Those resource deficits are why you're supposed to have a warchest. The 1.7M is supposed to be worth it to you to fight for your alliance, hence the fighting in TPF.

Also the proposed flag in the peace terms is awesome, hardly a huge humiliation.

IYPINAJ.png

• Upvote 2

Suggesting we'll learn, hidude? :P

Seabass-In my defense, I thought the war would end, so there was no reason to keep the war going on. I did deal about 700 infra damage on the nation I attacked, so at least I did do something.