TEst Declaration of War

Prefontaine

So uh, sorry about the salt some of us have. Some of us are putting up a fight, so that's a thing. We're now down 20k score, I'm pretty impressed, good job I guess? (Not really, pls stop the kill)

They got hit by Test for no reason, other than Test could do it and get away with it.  They should be doing as much damage as humanly possible, because they never stood a chance to begin with.

To be honest, TEst mainly hit TFP because we weren't done having fun with war yet :P Yes, we can maybe get away with this, but as evidenced by our war with Pantheon that doesn't mean we only go for easy-to-attack alliances.

So uh, sorry about the salt some of us have. Some of us are putting up a fight, so that's a thing. We're now down 20k score, I'm pretty impressed, good job I guess? (Not really, pls stop the kill)

As SRD said, go ahead and use those ships. Yes, they're basically useless, but at least that's a signal you're willing to fight back. Personally, I don't mind that my target (Cromwell) has done infra damage to me - I left BK a pixel hugger but TEst taught me to let go of that. Similarly, our wars with Pantheon and TFP distinguish the vacation moders and cowards from those who are willing to get battered but build up again.

• Upvote 1

- I left BK a pixel hugger but TEst taught me to let go of that. Similarly, our wars with Pantheon and TFP distinguish the vacation moders and cowards from those who are willing to get battered but build up again.

:wub:

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Yes risking the Wrath of TKR, tS, Mensa, BK and so forth totally a safe choise....

OOC: How you doin' long time mate <3

Wasn't talking about Mensa/tS (and lol for putting their lapdogs in the same bracket).

Let's not pretend that Pantheon wasn't a paper tiger though.

And yeah i'm good, finally graduated from University haha.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

- I left BK a pixel hugger but TEst taught me to let go of that. Similarly, our wars with Pantheon and TFP distinguish the vacation moders and cowards from those who are willing to get battered but build up again.

:wub:

:awesome:  I know right........They grow up so fast don't they!

X4EfkAB.png

To be fair, Alpha/Fark did hit at a very convenient time, and you also had Roz Wei and Arrgh alongside with you.

EDIT:

But Saru is right, Pantheon wasn't exactly proven in war.  Some of their nations may know how to fight, but as an alliance - this was their first to go in together.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

And yeah i'm good, finally graduated from University haha.

Awesome.....congrats!  So you now have a degree and that little piece of paper with all the fancy writing on it?  So whats the plan now.....graduate school or work force?

X4EfkAB.png

We attacked Pantheon expecting to get hit by their whole side, so Pantheon wasn't an easy attack cause of their allies. As for how they fight, It's hard to say, they didn't stand any chance with our blitz that's probably the best one game ever had.

And we hit TFP cause Blood God was still thirsty for whale blood :)

• Upvote 1

We attacked Pantheon expecting to get hit by their whole side, so Pantheon wasn't an easy attack cause of their allies. As for how they fight, It's hard to say, they didn't stand any chance with our blitz that's probably the best one game ever had.

Literally this. No one thought that the Pantheon blitz was going to be easy; for a while some of us thought that tS or TKR were going to build upwards and hit us somehow. I know Prefontaine spent an amazing amount of effort on planning the blitz itself and navigating diplomatic straits. Planning against Ace took even longer. Yes, Pantheon crumpled rather quickly but I think that was mainly because we had enough members on (I think something like 77% blitz participation) and actually had more war declarations than members, unlike some certain alliances  :ph34r:

Anyways, this is getting off topic lol. Meanwhile with TFP sliding to 10th place, a certain GPA are finding themselves back in the top 10... ;)

Awesome.....congrats!  So you now have a degree and that little piece of paper with all the fancy writing on it?  So whats the plan now.....graduate school or work force?

Thanks haha! Yeah I have it -- but the head of the University couldn't even hand-sign it haha. Taking a couple of months off to do some independent study and then hopefully find work as a web developer :v

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Thanks haha! Yeah I have it -- but the head of the University couldn't even hand-sign it haha. Taking a couple of months off to do some independent study and then hopefully find work as a web developer :v

You should develop a simple browser game, i hear its big money in that :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png

When I originally wrote up our alliance page asking for independent people who could work as a team I don't know exactly what I expected but my hopes have been far exceeded. I have an alliance full of members i am extremely proud of. I would rather lead them in 50th place and sticking to our principles than be no.1 having compromised those same principles.

>is from BK

>claims others don't have autonomy 

kek

Ok then give examples of BK not having autonomy. I know your side likes to paint a picture of t$ domination so lets give some examples of this grand conspiracy. Last I checked t$ wasn't even an initial target in the war.

• Downvote 1

If you ask me, it's pretty cool that the other side tries to paint t$ as the bad guys. I personally love it.

As for t$ being masterminds of our sphere, I honestly don't get it. If someone dominated our sphere, it'd be OO (BK and TKR in particular). I envision BK being number 1 in the AA leaderboards soon enough, with TKR as number 2. Simply because it's much easier to grow if you're a small nation. BK and TKR's average score is nowhere near TEst's. So TEst may drop a few places in peace time, as other AAs with smaller nations have much more room to grow quicker than TEst nations do.

My point being: how does t$ dominate a sphere, when that same sphere contains 2 alliances that have a real shot at being 1 and 2 in the near future?

At the end of the day, it just comes down to what this war has been about: salt, which is lame af btw. Our enemies believe they can drive OO and Mensa/t$ apart, but they're just wasting their time and energy.

But by all means, do keep at it if you don't have better things to do with your time...  As for the salt, it's just pathetic. And I say this about people in my sphere who may be salty themselves. It's just a game ffs! Do we really wanna turn P&W into the absolute crapfest that is (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)? These forums actually have a good atmosphere and I don't think that's a bad thing for anybody. I speak for myself that, if I joined the forums now and saw the huge amount of salt in several threads, it would probably put me off the OWF and maybe even P&W.

If people believe there's the good guys and the bad guys in this game, they're delusional. Every single alliance has made or will make mistakes at one point or another. So playing the victim card and claiming your alliance is incapable of doing the wrong thing is just sad. Because you are only fooling yourselves. So to the losers (regardless of the alliance) who make a habit of being salty, you're not doing yourselves or this game any favors.

Just my 2 cents anyways.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Ok then give examples of BK not having autonomy. I know your side likes to paint a picture of t$ domination so lets give some examples of this grand conspiracy. Last I checked t$ wasn't even an initial target in the war.

You have to pay for your PC and internet and credits, therefor you must toil away in our dehumanizing society, making you little more than a wage slave to your corporate masters! Don't worry though, comrade, when Cypher brings about our glorious revolution you will be truly free from the hegemoney ;)

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

My point being: how does t$ dominate a sphere, when that same sphere contains 2 alliances that have a real shot at being 1 and 2 in the near future?

At the end of the day, it just comes down to what this war has been about: salt, which is lame af btw. Our enemies believe they can drive OO and Mensa/t$ apart, but they're just wasting their time and energy.

Honestly I think they believe BK to be lapdogs because you guys protected us and somehow TKR is subservient to us. Thats not how I look at protectorates though, and I think it stifles the game to view protectorates as slaves you can grow to serve an alliances ends. I hope Resplendent and OWR grow to become a top 10 alliance someday, and while obviously we are friendly with them and hope to continue that, if they decide that once they are large enough that being aligned with BK no longer serves their goals so be it.The same can be said for the other sides protectorates as well, as more major alliances means a more dynamic political game as well as more trade, larger wars, etc.

Do you get your PC/Phone/Whatever device you play this game on for free? Do you have to pay for your internet connection? Do you have to work to get that money? You have a wage slave to the corporate machine, man, and you're like, totally not autonomous. QED.

I honestly don't understand what your point is. I understand I am not autonomous in real life but I just want to see the evidence for t$ controlling BK in any capacity beyond the influence a strong ally would have.

• Downvote 1