Electronica Goes Paperless, Sorta

AiOS

*The crowd roars. Command Logic Unit (CLU) Tyro Leif raises his hands and silence overcomes them. He continues...*

“We have witnessed relentless waves of warfare, destruction, and reconstruction.

“We have witnessed in horror as the world plunged yet again into chaos. And as the Kinky Mountain-Goatman committed millions of pixels to starvation when he did alter the aspects of the Game in a fit of sadistic madness.

“We did witness as the violence cascaded across Orbis, and as Electronica was attacked without provocation. And witnessed as three nuclear devices struck our great nation, and more than 1.2 million pixels did then perish. And to this cycle, we continue to witness and bear the heavy scars of that nuclear terrorism.

“These things have weighed heavily upon our core programming, threatening to weaken the will of our nation to continue.

“But continue we do. Through devastating blow after blow, we continued. We continued to fight boldly and bravely. And succeeded in beating back the Alpha aggressors, quickly dispatching each of them after having inflicting our own proportional suffering and damage upon their infrastructure, pixels and treasure.

“But these terrible events, coupled with our Player’s RL commitments, have also revealed to our national government that it does not have the ability to meet all of its alliance responsibilities. And with great reservation, our government does commit to move Electronica to an independent, non-aligned posture.

“This is no act of any ill-will toward our former alliance, nor a change in our fondness for them. It is Electronica that is at fault insofar as we cannot meet all our responsibilities to them in good faith. We ask their understanding.

“Though Electronica now embarks independently upon the next chapter of its history, we will not forget or abandon our friends, nor end peaceful and prosperous engagements with them or the other nations of Orbis.

“We will chart a new course for our nation focused on mutually beneficial bilateral interactions. Thus, we are determined to actively seek out and develop genuinely strong bilateral mutual defense and security partnerships, spanning RP and in-game, with our friends and allies.

“We will unify our RP and in-game actions, and through such unified action chart a great new path forward for the programs and pixels of Electronica.

“We understand this is a great challenge. But it is a challenge we shall eagerly confront and overcome. It shall be the central focus and theme of our national policy for many cycles to come.

“May the Player be ever active. May the Kinky Mountain-Goatman release the Sheepy. May Electronica live long and prosper!â€

tl;dr—
*Video of CLU Tyro Leif acting like he's all that.* Electronica got nuked. Woe, Electronica. Electronica goes solo, but reserves the right to defend its old alliance mates. Electronica's govt is going to focus on developing nation-to-nation RP & in-game relations with friendly nations so it doesn't get constantly rekted.

• Upvote 2

ScientificHumanism.png

Derezzing right before these boys hit 6 victories.

Oh wow. Good game, boys and girls. Not too bad a ride, I guess.

Chappie, Prezyan, Ryas, Mahmoud, Zachary, Dmitri, and Lysenko, Empress Wolf, that dude Drudzaey, Mad Max, and even Morneau... Thank you. It's been grand, truly.

If anyone's ever on NationStates, my nation's name is Athretvari. Stop by and say hi. (Yeah even you Roz Wei guys can. No hard feelings. Of course I'm still,gonna make this as expensive for you as possible, but I promised that on my home page before you attacked, so...)

But seriously, love ya all. It's been fun.

Tyro Leif, out. *drops mic*

• Upvote 2

ScientificHumanism.png

See ya.

uFWwQbu.gif

:) Be sure to save some for your boys since they wont be getting anything outta me... Three down-declaring on one.... I thought you guys were "mighty"... lol.... jokes on you.

grammar

Edited by Tyro Leif

ScientificHumanism.png

:) Be sure to save some for your boys since they wont be getting anything outta me... Three down-declaring on one.... I thought you guys were "mighty"... lol.... jokes on you.

grammar

Considering they made you decide to quit in the span of a couple of minutes I'm not sure where you think you can mock their abilities. 

• Upvote 1

Seems a bit of a silly reason to delete over, but whatever. Have fun wherever you go

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Considering they made you decide to quit in the span of a couple of minutes I'm not sure where you think you can mock their abilities.

Three down-declaring on one guy not in an alliance does not demonstrate "abilities". But you guys wouldnt know what that really means considering the current state of war between six Roz boys and one lonely loser...

LOLRozSkills.png

lol... Maybe you guys can call it a training exercise... a nice expensive one. "Abilities"!? lol... what a joke.

ScientificHumanism.png

Three down-declaring on one guy not in an alliance does not demonstrate "abilities". But you guys wouldnt know what that really means considering the current state of war between six Roz boys and one lonely loser...

LOLRozSkills.png

lol... Maybe you guys can call it a training exercise... a nice expensive one. "Abilities"!? lol... what a joke.

This really what we're up to now? A guy quitting saying he's somehow better because he had max ships when hit? 

Also why'd you delete your MLP and all your missiles by the way? Found that odd.