Kill all the spies of known League members

SoS

I will always support the fight against Tyranny, but actually counter spying sounds like effort. Is there no facebook post I can like or hashtag I can retweet to feel like I am contributing without having to actually do anything?

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I didn't say that. In fact, I've offered free food to small nations.

I know you didn't say that.  It is clear why you are doing this though.  Massive profit is your goal not some altruistic thing =)

I am glad that I have forced you to scramble to damage control mode though.

-signature removed for rules violation-

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529&display=trade

Why yes.  You appear to have offered food to lots of new players...for massive profits.

I am sorry that an idea to avoid massive and long term disruptions to food production disrupts your get rich scheme.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Creation of a world police to police the world police because there should be world police is ethically unjust, and infringes upon our sovereignty! I beseech you, nations of Orbis, to unite against this world police seeking to police all world police, and police all such offenders!

This new coalition of the willing shall be called "Poliception."

77oKn5K.png

I'm a proud member of the World Police Policing World Police that Police World Police Worldwide Policy Board (WPPWPPWPWPB).

Our first order of business is to issue a statement:

"pls stop"

Thank you, sleep safely kiddos.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I'm a proud member of the World Police Policing World Police that Police World Police Worldwide Policy Board (WPPWPPWPWPB).

Our first order of business is to issue a statement:

"pls stop"

Thank you, sleep safely kiddos.

Police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police police. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_satiation

[insert quote here]

That V reference is pretty crap, I'm pretty sure he would be for the disarming of nuclear powers. 

In the comic book, England is the only country that barely survives a full nuclear exchange. So you are correct.

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Arabia led by Abu Haddad. The attack destroyed 1,670.00 infrastructure in the city of Wilayatul Shaam, and killed approximately 166,783 people, you monster! You also destroyed a factory and a munitions factory.

>when nuclear nations don't give a flying !@#$ about the rest of the world

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸