Newbies safe from radiation

Nicole

idk, with all the radiation going on, newbies can't get much food newbies dont get food. So, I propose that they have a time period (say, during the 14 days beige) that they are free from radiation. I hate seeing newbies coming in and leave because they have no idea how to continue on the game.

• Upvote 5

eh, if new players dont join an AA immediately. who would give them food in such a crisis. then they'd just get immediately raided anyway. 

So i dont think this really changes anything. 

Lots of new players try to stick it out for a few days. They start with 500 food, which I doubt will last them very long. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

eh, if new players dont join an AA immediately. who would give them food in such a crisis. then they'd just get immediately raided anyway. 

So i dont think this really changes anything. 

problem is big enough aa's are at war and not accepting at all right now

• Upvote 1

We're currently on the verge of a global crisis, as almost every continent is at 0 Food Production. If you are unhappy with the current trend, then you will have to solve this issue among yourselves (and you have the ability. Just lay off launching the nukes.)

Please do not continue to message me about this issue, I will not help you. I will tell you what I have told you above - that this is your (collective) problem to address and solve. Partake in the "Politics" aspect of the game.

Admins Chanelog post is kind of like god .

You: Dear god will you cure cancer?

God: Nope, have fun dying !

You: (。•Ì︿•̀。)

• Upvote 1

lol at what point do Sheepy and the community gives a !@#$ about new players.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Just give them a month of food for 4 cities at whatever infra they usually get to.

No

Not his problem (âŒâ– _â– )

Please do not continue to message me about this issue, I will not help you. I will tell you what I have told you above - that this is your (collective) problem to address and solve

Have a Nice Day

This ain't getting through to you. Feel free to find religion at any point.

Steveism already explains why we dont have food 

Because Roquentin was too fat and making food !@#$ impossible to grow was the right choice

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

being a new nation, this is a concern for me. I am waiting to see how things play out but right now i am 2 days old, my current food is rapidly diminishing and I am finding myself more and more diverting build cash into buying food in the trade window so i don't drop TOO low. I aint saying it makes the game unplayable for us clueless noobs but it does indeed throw in an additional mechanic that makes the game more.... challenging. I have also been raiding inactive nations not in any alliance atm for extra cash while fighting one nation raiding me :)

being a new nation, this is a concern for me. I am waiting to see how things play out but right now i am 2 days old, my current food is rapidly diminishing and I am finding myself more and more diverting build cash into buying food in the trade window so i don't drop TOO low. I aint saying it makes the game unplayable for us clueless noobs but it does indeed throw in an additional mechanic that makes the game more.... challenging. I have also been raiding inactive nations not in any alliance atm for extra cash while fighting one nation raiding me :)

THE NEWBIES HAVE SPOKEN

THE NEWBIES HAVE SPOKEN

Seems like a multi tbh.

No

Not his problem (âŒâ– _â– )

Have a Nice Day

New player experience is Sheepy's problem. Don't get me wrong, I love the change, was just surprised at how little starting resources a new nation gets in the beginning, and I think food wise it should be dramatically increased.

THE NEWBIES HAVE SPOKEN

Solution: Join an alliance and request food aid.

Tip: One man AA's don't count.

• Wiki Mod

Tip: I'm waiting to hear what alliance is actually stupid enough to recruit during a war.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid