Kid Winchell

War Name: Poll Edition

Name This War  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because who doesn't love a good poll with way too many options?

Edit: Added Silent War due to popular demand (even though nobody thought it was important enough in the suggestions thread <_<)

Edited by Roll Sheepy

there's already a null vote option :s

Voted Ground Zero because fallout and nuclear winter will happen every war after this, and it implies a starting point.

there's already a null vote option :s

That's an option to not cast a vote. Which is different from casting a vote to say that all the options suck.

That's an option to not cast a vote. Which is different from casting a vote to say that all the options suck.

it's implied 

Silent War is best. All the other suggestions are complete rubbish.

Edited by hadesflames
  • Upvote 1

I like the name the silent war for one reason: It was the war that made the world of Orbis go silent, one last time.

I like the name the silent war for one reason: It was the war that made the world of Orbis go silent, one last time.

Really? I think there was more drama and gnashing of teeth than any other period in recent memory.

I'm going with the Fallout War, because I'm a huge nerd and I'm fond of the double meaning.

I may have lost all my infra, but I got a poll option and a few votes! So who's the real winner here, eh?

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

This poll needs an option for "The Silent War" considering it's already a placeholder.

Git gud with your polls kid.

Edited by Sketchy

This war is nothing like the Hunger Games. I get it's because of the food issue, but the reference doesn't work.

• Upvote 4

its a horrid name - however people are all up in arms, again, about some silly thing sheepy did.  So the people will chose something about food because it is the topic of the day.

Keeping with the theme of 'spheres' and 'two',

A Tale of Two Spheres

Draw whatever meaning you want from the name.

• Upvote 1

The war is not yet over...why name it before its done.

Because a war is usually named for either the circumstances leading up to it, which doesn't require it to be completed, or it is named for the major parties involved, which only requires that all potential parties be engaged. Neither of which requires the war to be completed.

Besides, this forum has a poll fetish. And who am I to deny it what it so desperately craves?

Because a war is usually named for either the circumstances leading up to it, which doesn't require it to be completed, or it is named for the major parties involved, which only requires that all potential parties be engaged. Neither of which requires the war to be completed.

Besides, this forum has a poll fetish. And who am I to deny it what it so desperately craves?

Because after the war is more objective.  And people have reached trigger level 11/10 over the radiation thing so its silly to do now.

its a horrid name - however people are all up in arms, again, about some silly thing sheepy did.  So the people will chose something about food because it is the topic of the day.

May the odds be ever in your favor.