Handshakes and Handjobs.

Prefontaine

If you call plummeting from a top 15 alliance to a bottom 25 alliance doing a good job, you have very low standards, which is probably why you keep picking such awful alliances to be in.

Your member said Pantheon did a good job. Alpha did the same job(launching nukes while getting dogpiled) except that back then everyone condemned it.

I'm stopping, o/ peace and everything that comes with it

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Pantheon on a great job handling yourself! Your selfless act shall not be forgotten. 

Congratulations on peace Pantheon. congratulations to the other parties for delivering a historical ass whooping and showing restraint by not flexing when it isn't necessary.

NO NO NO! The historical ass whooping still belongs to Alpha!

Wow, Prefontaine I'm impressed with you this war.  And I'm not talking about anything to do with actual in-game wars.  The outside political maneuvering on both sides here was genius.  I hope at some point in the future you'll share it as no one would believe it unless you said it directly.  Maybe wishful thinking to think you'll ever share it I know, and certainly not when certain alliances are allied.  But it really is a gem to contribute with the community, imo.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations on peace Pantheon. congratulations to the other parties for delivering a historical ass whooping and showing restraint by not flexing when it isn't necessary.

You know, that would be a valuable lesson for Alpha to learn.

Your member said Pantheon did a good job. Alpha did the same job(launching nukes while getting dogpiled) except that back then everyone condemned it.

I'm stopping, o/ peace and everything that comes with it

The only difference here is Pantheon wont be forever doomed to irrelevance after this war.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

This displeases the Nuke God.

Agreeing to not nuke TEst nations for the remainder of the wars when it's your only real weapon to fight back greatly displeases the Nuke God.

I bet buying cities while the rest of your alliance is being reduced to rubble displeases the gods a lot more.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Except for Ace. Ace gets another round. He's special <3

Heck, I'm impressed you were able to reach Ace -- thought his ivory tower was so high no commoner rabble would ever be able to reach him, lol.

Guess I've got a thing or two yet to learn about up-declares.

• Upvote 1

Heck, I'm impressed you were able to reach Ace -- thought his ivory tower was so high no commoner rabble would ever be able to reach him, lol.

Guess I've got a thing or two yet to learn about up-declares.

Feel free to chat me up on discord. I'll share tactics with ya

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

I have to make special note that my opponents not only fought well but were excellent sports in the face of a withering blitz. Pantheon earned a respect here that is a major reason for them recieving an early peace from us. 💠you fellas can declare random war on me any time

• Upvote 3

Could you bore me just a little?

Pantheon is not allowed to retaliate with spys or nukes in ongoing wars :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have to make special note that my opponents not only fought well but were excellent sports in the face of a withering blitz. Pantheon earned a respect here that is a major reason for them recieving an early peace from us. you fellas can declare random war on me any time

Aw man, I had a Nuke and was doodling your name on it with crayons buddy!

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

thx

anytim bby

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Could you bore me just a little?

Pantheon is not allowed to retaliate with spys or nukes in ongoing wars :v

Close.. We'll stop spying their nukes and missiles. They'll stop using them for a certain period of time. 

Basically. Give and take. Cus we're nice. 

swnSCoQ.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif