Handshakes and Handjobs.

Prefontaine

Well fought to both alliances o/

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

You guys have no idea how much work Pre/Jaguar/Odin/Jim Beam put into planning attacks on Ace; that alone probably took more planning than the whole blitz :P

Thanks for the good fight Pantheon! Except for these guys, of course: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1euWYNq3LIumWpZAzx_uspBvG5CVGE5YOsL3ZSufJxpY/edit#gid=0

• Upvote 2

You guys have no idea how much work Pre/Jaguar/Odin/Jim Beam put into planning attacks on Ace; that alone probably took more planning than the whole blitz :P

Thanks for the good fight Pantheon! Except for these guys, of course: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1euWYNq3LIumWpZAzx_uspBvG5CVGE5YOsL3ZSufJxpY/edit#gid=0

I assume these pixel lovers will get hit when they come out?

• Upvote 1

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

This displeases the Nuke God.

Agreeing to not nuke TEst nations for the remainder of the wars when it's your only real weapon to fight back greatly displeases the Nuke God.

Good to see. :)

I do want to say here that everyone who thought of Pantheon as a pixel hugger alliance can now note that they not only defended their friends, they took a massive attack together despite the loss of their leader at a critical moment.

Jokes about vacation mode and those that left aside, there are many people there who fought harder than those in many other alliances have ever had to.

I have no doubt that those who remain in the alliance will find success.

Yeah, Pantheon did a fantastic job considering the circumstances!

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Losing a leader that results in a !@#$ed up blitz that leads to a massive attack can make anyone look weak.  This was the perfect opportunity to trim the fat, which I hope Pantheon takes seriously and comes out stronger than ever.

Kudos to Roz Wei, Arrgh, and TEst for honor among thieves.  Kudos to Pantheon for their resilience.

• Upvote 4

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

They did same thing Alpha did when you rolled them.

Anyways, I hope blood god is satisfied with amount of blood spilled! o/

If you call plummeting from a top 15 alliance to a bottom 25 alliance doing a good job, you have very low standards, which is probably why you keep picking such awful alliances to be in.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Panth, you guys took the blitz head on and without blinking. Even despite unfortunate in house circumstances you came through for us. Thank you and cheers to a just early peace. 

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

They did same thing Alpha did when you rolled them.

Anyways, I hope blood god is satisfied with amount of blood spilled! o/

Re: Agent W's response, yeah.

I don't really remember any alliance ever tanking quite as hard as Alpha did.

Edit: Also, you guys seriously need to figure out how to stop making everything about poor ole Alpha.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Congratulations on peace Pantheon. congratulations to the other parties for delivering a historical ass whooping and showing restraint by not flexing when it isn't necessary.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 4

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates