Might as well defend pantheon also

Apeman

I do believe Ace, and several others thought he wasn't able to be defeated as he had a 4/5/6 city advantage on the biggest cities in TEst (the ones that took him down). If I remember Ace's history correctly (which I very well might not), is that he wasn't a VM guy, but he was in alliances that were going to be at war and had the plans leaked, so he fled to avoid it. Whether he thought he was untouchable in Pantheon (our original wave didn't hit him), or was going to stay and fight can only be known by Ace.

scSqPGJ.gif

Ace is a goddamn coward, I could spend a month ranting about him.

He has always alliance hoped to avoid wars, claimed he intends to delete, claims he intends not to return to neutrality. Whenever he get's hit he whines and !@#$ like a child, he disbanded an entire alliance within a week of being given control of it because of a single raid event. (and the alliance was a neutral one, so you know Ace has to be bad if I'm not praising him for destroying a neutral alliance)

Ace is pure and utter cancer, people like him are the reason people hate neutrality. I would sooner kiss Oberistan, hug Godfrey, praise Lamdadelta, treat Grillick with respect, and even try to bring Lyrositor back into the game before lifting a finger to save Ace if he was in an allies alliance. There is not a single person in this game worse than Ace. Not Kastor, not Steve, not Morgan Fraiser, ffs not even Sith or Last who tried to destroy the game. None of them hold a candle to the goddamn useless, wasteful, lieing, toxic, piece of whinny trash that is Ace.

Leave my name outta ya shit posting.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=