Might as well defend pantheon also

Apeman

Sad_Just_When_I_Was_Doing_So_Well.png

Just when I was doing so well...

GG

I hope your ragequit and delete your nation this time :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Go Jim Bean, take him down!!!

The others just got an immense I see, haha the war is done.

I guess that is that.  It would've been so easy to help the Pantheon guy out with allied help.  There are all kinds of nations that could help and knock out the attackers hitting Ace.

I know there is no one crying for Ace, but it is still amazing to me that Pantheon's allies would let this guy burn and at the same time make fun of his "whale" nation.  I'm left to wonder if Pantheon gov. actually wants it's big nation's destroyed as well, which would be even more bizarre.

Looking at the numbers. 

-Ace could easily aid his alliance $750m to $1b+ per month

-His infra is worth about $4b. 

-Alpha's total infra pre-war was worth $3b.

So the value of defending Ace's nation is greater than the entire alliance of Alpha, lol.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

I guess that is that.  It would've been so easy to help the Pantheon guy out with allied help.  There are all kinds of nations that could help and knock out the attackers hitting Ace.

I know there is no one crying for Ace, but it is still amazing to me that Pantheon's allies would let this guy burn and at the same time make fun of his "whale" nation.  I'm left to wonder if Pantheon gov. actually wants it's big nation's destroyed as well, which would be even more bizarre.

Looking at the numbers. 

-Ace could easily aid his alliance $750m to $1b+ per month

-His infra is worth about $4b. 

-Alpha's total infra pre-war was worth $3b.

So the value of defending Ace's nation is greater than the entire alliance of Alpha, lol.

Good to see that one Pantheon member is worth more than your alliance as a collective. I leave it open whether you want to interpret it as our greatness or your lack of significance.

• Upvote 1

Good to see that one Pantheon member is worth more than your alliance as a collective. I leave it open whether you want to interpret it as our greatness or your lack of significance.

Touchy touchy, I think you need to be put in time out for a few minutes. Play nice with others now :D

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Don't get mad at Placentica for pointing out your allies did jack shit for you.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Ace is a goddamn coward, I could spend a month ranting about him.

He has always alliance hoped to avoid wars, claimed he intends to delete, claims he intends not to return to neutrality. Whenever he get's hit he whines and !@#$es like a child, he disbanded an entire alliance within a week of being given control of it because of a single raid event. (and the alliance was a neutral one, so you know Ace has to be bad if I'm not praising him for destroying a neutral alliance)

Ace is pure and utter cancer, people like him are the reason people hate neutrality. I would sooner kiss Oberistan, hug Godfrey, praise Lamdadelta, treat Grillick with respect, and even try to bring Lyrositor back into the game before lifting a finger to save Ace if he was in an allies alliance. There is not a single person in this game worse than Ace. Not Kastor, not Steve, not Morgan Fraiser, ffs not even Sith or Last who tried to destroy the game. None of them hold a candle to the goddamn useless, wasteful, lieing, toxic, piece of whinny trash that is Ace. 

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I hope it's lack of significance.  I love the quiet of irrelevance of being a small 3rd page alliance.

If you ever care, you should look at real numbers and spare capacity from this war.  Rose/VE/SK were taken out by the time we hit Mensa.  If you don't believe me, go ask them.

-Mensa had enough extras that it could start declaring on NPO, could've counter declared on us with a lot of nations we couldn't hit b/c Mensa is bigger than Fark/Alpha in our tiering.

-tC/Resp/Chola were 100% and fresh

-Guardian was fresh by that point given all the help they got.

*******At this point Alpha/Fark would've lost to their sheer numbers and tanks/aircraft totals of these 5 alliances - that's 110 nations vs 44, maybe 80 vs 40 if you take similar tiering.******

-tS/TKR had plenty of spare capacity in the nations of TEst's range

-They used it to attack Alpha/Fark

-See above for why this was 100% unneeded but looked like they were "on other fronts".

I've seen the numbers.  Go investigate the data yourself.  You can make whatever claim you like, but one you cannot make truthfully is that tS/TKR were occupied fully on other fronts.  And even if Mensa would've fallen, they have all low infra cities that are easy to rebuild.  You may have billions in your bank, but it's still pretty expensive rebuild you will have compared to Mensa.

Edited by Placentica

I hope it's lack of significance.  I love the quiet of irrelevance of being a small 3rd page alliance.

If you ever care, you should look at real numbers and spare capacity from this war.  Rose/VE/SK were taken out by the time we hit Mensa.  If you don't believe me, go ask them.

-Mensa had enough extras that it could start declaring on NPO, could've counter declared on us with a lot of nations we couldn't hit b/c Mensa is bigger than Fark/Alpha in our tiering.

-tC/Resp/Chola were 100% and fresh

-Guardian was fresh by that point given all the help they got.

*******At this point Alpha/Fark would've lost to their sheer numbers and tanks/aircraft totals of these 5 alliances - that's 110 nations vs 44, maybe 80 vs 40 if you take similar tiering.******

-tS/TKR had plenty of spare capacity in the nations of TEst's range

-They used it to attack Alpha/Fark

-See above for why this was 100% unneeded but looked like they were "on other fronts".

I've seen the numbers.  Go investigate the data yourself.  You can make whatever claim you like, but one you cannot make truthfully is that tS/TKR were occupied fully on other fronts.  And even if Mensa would've fallen, they have all low infra cities that are easy to rebuild.  You may have billions in your bank, but it's still pretty expensive rebuild you will have compared to Mensa.

I think the damage to Pantehon is over 16 billion at this point. So yeah. It would have been much cheaper in the grand scheme of hting sto defend Pantheon. Also would have dished out more damage had they done it. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

And the worst part is telling people not to nuke TEst because help was arriving soon, and then it never did so they even got more nukes spied away because of holding off on the nuke beiges.

He never really even donated to his alliance as far as I could tell, guess he needed his 30th city and beyond really bad to escape the score of literally everybody so he can finally restart Sigma in peace.

Well, jesus.. so many hateful and judging comments here

At least even I'm not being rude or judgeful

He has always alliance hoped to avoid wars, claimed he intends to delete, claims he intends not to return to neutrality. Whenever he get's hit he whines and !@#$ like a child, he disbanded an entire alliance within a week of being given control of it because of a single raid event. (and the alliance was a neutral one, so you know Ace has to be bad if I'm not praising him for destroying a neutral alliance)

Ace is pure and utter cancer, people like him are the reason people hate neutrality. I would sooner kiss Oberistan, hug Godfrey, praise Lamdadelta, treat Grillick with respect, and even try to bring Lyrositor back into the game before lifting a finger to save Ace if he was in an allies alliance. There is not a single person in this game worse than Ace. Not Kastor, not Steve, not Morgan Fraiser, ffs not even Sith or Last who tried to destroy the game. None of them hold a candle to the goddamn useless, wasteful, lieing, toxic, piece of whinny trash that is Ace. 

If you feel the need to judge with such- hatefully to someone else who literally has nothing to do with you.
Just so you can feel like you're the bigger man in the game, well then kudos to you, if that floats your boat really :)

I can only wonder who is really being lieing, toxic right now lol
Edited by Ace

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Tbf to Ace, if he was a coward he'd have hit VM with aload of his Pantheon mates, instead he chose to stick ok if out and actually tried fighting TEst, who are imo the strongest alliance around, so kudos to him. He easily has the most to lose and yet chose to stay and fight back, even a losing battle.

Of course the alliance hopping and war avoidance all suggest coward and I'd agree, but at least he stayed and took the hit this time.

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

He has always alliance hoped to avoid wars, claimed he intends to delete, claims he intends not to return to neutrality. Whenever he get's hit he whines and !@#$ like a child, he disbanded an entire alliance within a week of being given control of it because of a single raid event. (and the alliance was a neutral one, so you know Ace has to be bad if I'm not praising him for destroying a neutral alliance)

No Greatkitteh Mention? !@#$ off

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Given the nature of taxes larger nations will always be valuable in the broader rebuilding, warchest building, and aiding of their alliance mates. 

If you choose to have a ultra-low tax alliance that's more on that alliance.  Pantheon wanted to pull in larger nations with it's low tax rate.  Not too many large nations join super high tax alliances.

Pantheon wanted status of being a big alliance.  The attracted large nations who wanted less taxes to achieve that.  And is now paying the price.  It's not Pantheon nations to blame here, even if Ace is being singled out.  It's on their alliance policies.  People didn't call Pantheon the new GPA for nothing.  It was a reputation they earned by their policies.

Edited by Placentica

Given the nature of taxes larger nations will always be valuable in the broader rebuilding, warchest building, and aiding of their alliance mates.

If you choose to have a ultra-low tax alliance that's more on that alliance. Pantheon wanted to pull in larger nations with it's low tax rate. Not too many large nations join super high tax alliances.

Pantheon wanted status of being a big alliance. The attracted large nations who wanted less taxes to achieve that. And is now paying the price. It's not Pantheon nations to blame here, even if Ace is being singled out. It's on their alliance policies. People didn't call Pantheon the new GPA for nothing. It was a reputation they earned by their policies.

I'm not sure the low tax rate is the root of all pantheon problems I've gotta be honest.

T7Vrilp.png