Might as well defend pantheon also

Apeman

I only take the pages that still have important information not absorbed on your first time thru. Take your time, pronounce the words properly, read it slow, and think about what was said.

Hope this technique helps guy

Apeman is taking pages out of Steve's book it looks like~

I mean they are brothers so ridiculously close NK left paperless for them  

One would assume as star crossed lovers they'd think alike and or would have the same tendencies. Guess we now know the answer to that.

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

One would assume as star crossed lovers they'd think alike and or would have the same tendencies. Guess we now know the answer to that.

Truth be told we do have different mothers. Brother from a different mother lol.

I would fight to death for any of my brothers. The trick laddy, is becoming one of them

Yeah, because doing that while warring a shitton of other people is sooooo easy. /s

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Coming from one of those people.....that's rich

Just cause I wanna lick you from head to toe doesn't mean we have to be friends.

I have never given anyone reason to believe I go against my word, and my allies haven't given me a reason to believe they would go against their words.

Try again, I know Your ape mind thinks different and go by emotions than logic. :)

PoJQyFJ.gif

Get rolled by test and see who shows up to help. Sorta dumb but if anyone would it would be me. Think about that and realize logic is only useful for logical situations. Animal emotions may rule me but they really wanna lick you.

• Upvote 1

^ says that and attacks nk

You guys are shredding yourselves in here. WOW

Do you realize it's not that hard to attack you guys? Even if the attackers get nukes, they will outperform damage several times by just airstriking you nation as you have a very high infra for someone who is playing this style of attrition.

One of your another nation with 2500+ infra went to vacation mode immediately after three of our nations attacked it. I wouldn't mind playing this game of attrition if you are going to have high infra cities like the one you have now, not to mention, you send us all to beige (which is a bonus lol) :P

As far as TEst is concerned, they are not as easy as NK or Alpha is, they use some actual military, so don't compare yourself with any other alliances and use that as an opportunity to shit on our coalition :P

• Upvote 1

Finally someone to speak that doesnt troll himself. I have been kicking vacation members all day. Blah blah military, like I can defend from your 300 members. I actually had bigger armies than you when we started. You are just mad that even when we get dog piled, we don't stop.

Will I lose infra for helping out a bro? Everytime. Will you? Not one alliance from your coalition will unless they stand to gain.

Let's look at pantheon as the example

Care to argue?

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 1

Finally someone to speak that doesnt troll himself. I have been kicking vacation members all day. Blah blah military, like I can defend from your 300 members. I actually had bigger armies than you when we started. You are just mad that even when we get dog piled, we don't stop.

Will I lose infra for helping out a bro? Everytime. Will you? Not one alliance from your coalition will unless they stand to gain.

Let's look at pantheon as the example

Care to argue?

I'm not mad because you don't stop, it's simply that it's irritating to read a few comments :P And I doubt you can defend against some decent blitz with your membership, not to mention it's impossible for 300 nations to attack you.

You'd be amazed what mutual respect will do for ya.  Most of it is just Apeman being so awesome though.

Loyalty to allies isn't something a TKR member seems to understaNd aPparently.  O7 the Nuke God, the one true God of P&W!

• Upvote 2

OO in general basically overlooked it's treaties or basically betrayed their allies, opting to kill anyone not TS.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-