White Peace

Sval

Congrats on your victory NPO.

Revise your definition of White Peace, Saru

:huh:

Er, what?

It's a victory...not sure why is that confusing? NPO can now focus their efforts elsewhere as they have a lot on their plates and Order of the White Rose appears to be out of the war completely as their only active wars are random people. 

Then post, but do not spam.

Talks have been made by quite a few alliances to roll NPO because they are sick of your posting. Not kidding.

Cut it out.

In defense of NPO roquentin/NPO gov wasn't involved in any of this.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well fought, OWR, it's been fun.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

It's a victory...not sure why is that confusing? NPO can now focus their efforts elsewhere as they have a lot on their plates and Order of the White Rose appears to be out of the war completely as their only active wars are random people. 

"White peace refers to when one or more alliances involved in an inter-alliance war agree to peace with one another without imposing any terms on one another. However, in Cyber Nations this term is commonly used when an alliance doesn't admit defeat thereby it doesn't "surrender" since there is no admition of defeat"

Not a victory then is it?

Edit: Now you might say "oh but that's in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), this is politics and war". Nah shut up it's the exact same definition in PnW too.

Edited by Codonian

If it's a victory, it's for both sides. NPO has 20 fewer targets to worry about, and OWR achieved all that we set out to do - take some of the burden off our allies.

Edited by Sval
  • Upvote 2

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

"White peace refers to when one or more alliances involved in an inter-alliance war agree to peace with one another without imposing any terms on one another. However, in Cyber Nations this term is commonly used when an alliance doesn't admit defeat thereby it doesn't "surrender" since there is no admition of defeat"

Not a victory then is it?

Edit: Now you might say "oh but that's in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), this is politics and war". Nah shut up it's the exact same definition in PnW too.

Unless NPO should impose terms on a micro, which is a ridiculous idea, then it would always be white peace. NPO battered OWR due to massive size and number differences, it's still a victory

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I've already explained why this is a "victory" for NPO.  It removed a front from their war when it seems all is lost to them considering the counters on them.

This isn't anything against OWR.  Nor did OWR lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've already explained why this is a "victory" for NPO.  It removed a front from their war when it seems all is lost to them considering the counters on them.

This isn't anything against OWR.  Nor did OWR lose.

Pretty much this.

My original comment was tongue in cheek.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN