Vacations

LordRahl2

I am near certain Don't Attack Me and Disciple have been on vacation for a while. At least I haven't had them on my message list for mass messaging for a while now.

Regardless, at least LPS isn't on vacation this time. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I just want to make it clear that the list I posted is simply a list of all players in vacation mode, taken from the game API. It is not intended to be an accusation of war avoidance or any sort of commentary on why a nation is in vacation mode. It was simply provided to satisfy the curiosity of people following this thread. Whether those people want to use the list to conduct a witch hunt is entirely up to them.

RollSheepy.png

I just want to make it clear that the list I posted is simply a list of all players in vacation mode, taken from the game API. It is not intended to be an accusation of war avoidance or any sort of commentary on why a nation is in vacation mode. It was simply provided to satisfy the curiosity of people following this thread. Whether those people want to use the list to conduct a witch hunt is entirely up to them.

I like witch hunts

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I like witch hunts

I can finally mobilize the Cornerstone Inquisition if we can have witch hunts. The witches will never expect us.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

All 157 nations currently in VM:

(Note that this is a list of all nations, regardless of their reason for entering. Some are clearly players on vacation (those with thousands of turns remaining), while others are more suspect (particularly those with activity around September 9/10 and are due out of vacation mode around September 23/24).

Thanks for this list!

I was trying to make a Pantheon VM list for our leaders in case they needed it and was having trouble finding the last two, hah (including Tomainia, who has apparently been on vacation since before I even joined Pantheon, haha).

How did you find folks on Vacation Mode? Is there a page that lists them somewhere? Or a search filter that would allow me to find them?  :blink:

Much more than my answer on our diplo board I bet.

I first read that as ''!@#$ board'' and get really interested.

EDIT: Apparently that's a bad word. Whoops.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

I first read that as ''<sex toy starting with d> board'' and get really interested.

EDIT: Apparently that's a bad word. Whoops.

A crucial part of any forums structure, really. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Some sort of pull from the API. Ask me no more as I do not pretend to understand API.

It's quite simple, really. The Nations API is literally just a list of every nation in game with basic information like their name, alliance, score, and vacation mode status. It's just presented in a format that's intended for computers rather than people.

RollSheepy.png

It's quite simple, really. The Nations API is literally just a list of every nation in game with basic information like their name, alliance, score, and vacation mode status. It's just presented in a format that's intended for computers rather than people.

Skynet confirmed.

Ole2.png

You're overestimating LordRahl's technology know-how.

• Downvote 1

20 nations from Pantheon.

Group holiday?

Shortly before Pantheon launched an attack on UPN and VE, there was an announcement that if you don't have any military -- or if you have military, but are going to be away -- that you should set your nation to VM for the good of the alliance and "for your own safety." It was baffling to me that an announcement like this would even get made, but apparently some people still had zero military even after a few separate occasions where our leaders called for everyone to arm up. I think it was something like 7 or 8 people who hit VM before we even blitzed UPN and VE.

When TEst/Arrgh/Roz blitzed us, that number quickly shot up to 13 or 14 VM members, slowly filling to 20 as people gave up hope. Of course, that wasn't the only way Pantheon lost members: there were some who self-deleted, some who were kicked out for inactivity, and others who just plain ol' left. Weirdly enough, there must not have been that many who were lost, 'cos if you add back the 20 VM members, you get a total membership that's pretty close to our pre-war numbers (102 current vs. 115 pre-war).

Someone else with a better memory can feel free to correct me if I got something wrong. ;P

But my point is, it's not like all 20 hit VM at the same time, it was carried out in stages. I'm sure at least a few of those 7 to 8 pre-war ones had legitimate real-life issues to attend to. The rest, well... lol.

I wish I was on Vacation... in Hawaii.  B)