To add to the chain of awful DoWs

Speaker Faris Wheeler

Explain how were just a pawn? We are protected by TKR, they are mostly independent. They are allied to t$ so I can see how you want to push everyone on the opposing side into one small category, but you literally have no knowledge of what a pawn is.

A pawn is an object to be used, and ESD isn't being used by TKR. TKR isn't being used either. T$Sphere are a group of alliances who fight together due to common interest, the interest to not get rolled by Paracovenent, which caused a great bond between each alliance.

Keep pushing the "T$Sphere is all pawns to The Syndicate" argument, but really, you have no idea what hour screaming about.

"Keep pushing the "T$Sphere is all pawns to The Syndicate" argument"

Woah there boi putting words in me mouth.

Here I thought we were engaging in some friendly banter, I apologize sincerely for any salt I may have generated whilst pointing out the hypocrisy in your initial comment.

I merely wanted to bring attention to how you yourself stated that you went into the conflict early to...defend TKR? And as a result, you were undermilitarized and got rekt.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion I have caused you by neglecting to add the letters "oo". I shall endeavor to be more clear in the future so as not to confuse you and potentially offend you, as I would never do such a thing on purpose.

XLL3z4T.gif