To add to the chain of awful DoWs

Speaker Faris Wheeler

No one is complaining about TLF not joining in on the offensive, it's just their unwillingness to respect the piece of paper that said they will defend UPN.

Not entering is fine, given the circumstances. Entering on the opposite side is a slap in the face imo.

But no biggie, it's not like they are going to have a massive effect on the outcome.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Not entering is fine, given the circumstances. Entering on the opposite side is a slap in the face imo.

But no biggie, it's not like they are going to have a massive effect on the outcome.

o/ Saru

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

No one is complaining about TLF not joining in on the offensive, it's just their unwillingness to respect the piece of paper that said they will defend UPN.

See, this is why the current treaty system is idiotic. UPN is not a defender here, they and their allies attacked fast. This idea that someone who plans and executes an offensive war should benefit from defensive ties is dumb. Either go on the offensive, or be defensive. People need to stop trying to have it both ways.

• Upvote 1

Then they're more understanding because I know if you did this to anyone else, they would hate your guts. I couldn't care about your motives. Your actions are what matter. You ignored a direct MD obligation to join the winning side on no treaty. Again, "salty" is the best you can do and it's so immature. Like I said, you're the Storm Division of this war and nothing you can say will change that. Of course, like I said in another topic, this is more or less consequence-free since the winning side will shield you so feel safe. Or maybe not.

giphy.gif

Maybe if your sphere would get on t$sphere level you'd win a war and TLF would of stayed as your pawn m8

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

See, this is why the current treaty system is idiotic. UPN is not a defender here, they and their allies attacked fast. This idea that someone who plans and executes an offensive war should benefit from defensive ties is dumb. Either go on the offensive, or be defensive. People need to stop trying to have it both ways.

I guess you've never heard of non-chaining treaties. *facepalm*

If TLF wanted to only have to defend in defensive wars, they should have signed a non-chaining treaty.

gkt70Td.png

But that's not how chaining treaties work. UPN attacked BK, x and y counters, TLF is now obligated by their treaty with UPN to attack x and/or y, depending on if it is necessary or not. If UPN said they don't mind TLF not defending them because they don't want to get involved then that's fine. What isn't fine is TLF then entering in on an ODP on the other side.

Edited by Cypher
  • Upvote 1

Our treaty is non-chaining, so they don't have to defend us when we enter an offensive war, or defend us if we get struck defending someone else. The problem does not lie in us being upset or angry that they didn't defend us. The problem that I had was entering on the opposite side of their Mutual Defense level partner, in favor of their Optional Defense level partner. They are helping their ally lose a war.

Edit: Just looking over our treaty and there is no non-chaining clause. Rest of the argument still stands. 

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 2
0Lovl.png

<underlordgc> Who're you militirising against
<underlordgc> TS or us :v
<Red[TLF]> Protecting ourselves.
<Red[TLF]> I have said that, again, and again.
<Red[TLF]> I don't know why you guys aren't getting it
<underlordgc> why don't you join us :v
<underlordgc> we're p awesome
<Red[TLF]> What would make you think we were going to fight for tS?
<underlordgc> your odp with boc maybe :v
<Red[TLF]> :/
<Red[TLF]> Seriously?
<underlordgc> yea, i know it sounds dumb but Valkyrie did that exact thing despite having an MDoAP with NPO, they decided to hit rose through a ODP

TLF is clearly protecting themselves from the threat SK posses to them :v 

Note: I asked this after hearing that they didn't want to participate. Kept it short and sweet because I &#33;@#&#036;ing KNEW IT

• Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

giphy.gif

Maybe if your sphere would get on t$sphere level you'd win a war and TLF would of stayed as your pawn m8

You guys got rolled by Oblivion because you weren't militarized enough, because you "rushed so you could assist your allies".

Being a t$sphere pawn is the only thing you have going for you.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all that jazz.

giphy.gif

XLL3z4T.gif

You guys got rolled by Oblivion because you weren't militarized enough, because you "rushed so you could assist your allies".

giphy.gif

No no no no you got it all wrong.

It's because the attack happened 30 minutes early, that's their excuse

Rose failed another blitz and got rolled by TKR despite having the initiating strike.

Being a meat shield pawn is the only thing you have going for you.

• Downvote 1

giphy.gif

I'm a t$ pawn? I'm not even allied to t$, nor have they approached me to start formal relations. We did rush, I didn't know until a few hours before we jumped in. Like I have said before, this is ESD's first war. There is always going to be mistakes and etc, but we will learn from them unlike your side, who are majority haven't learned with your fights against The Syndicate. Maybe if you would learn from mistakes, you would win for once.

PoJQyFJ.gif

No no no no you got it all wrong.

It's because the attack happened 30 minutes early, that's their excuse

We were most likely going to get hit badly anyways due to the timeframe we had. However if you didn't declare an hour early, not 30 minutes, we would of been able to do more damage than we did, so nice try spinning this.

PoJQyFJ.gif

I'm a t$ pawn? I'm not even allied to t$, nor have they approached me to start formal relations. We did rush, I didn't know until a few hours before we jumped in. Like I have said before, this is ESD's first war. There is always going to be mistakes and etc, but we will learn from them unlike your side, who are majority haven't learned with your fights against The Syndicate. Maybe if you would learn from mistakes, you would win for once.

I said t$sphere.

I mean I could add an oo if that makes you feel better.

XLL3z4T.gif

I said t$sphere.

I mean I could add an oo if that makes you feel better.

Explain how were just a pawn? We are protected by TKR, they are mostly independent. They are allied to t$ so I can see how you want to push everyone on the opposing side into one small category, but you literally have no knowledge of what a pawn is.

A pawn is an object to be used, and ESD isn't being used by TKR. TKR isn't being used either. T$Sphere are a group of alliances who fight together due to common interest, the interest to not get rolled by Paracovenent, which caused a great bond between each alliance.

Keep pushing the "T$Sphere is all pawns to The Syndicate" argument, but really, you have no idea what hour screaming about.

PoJQyFJ.gif