To add to the chain of awful DoWs

Speaker Faris Wheeler

This is a pretty shit and unexpected move. I hope that this was decided beforehand and not because we are winning.

This was discussed for a seriously long time. This had nothing to do with you guys winning. We've been rolled for rose at least 3 times now.

dpluao815a3.png

IMO the way this war's going everyone should just pick someone and kill them or die trying... you have aa's fighting aa's who they have no reason to, you have aa's with treaties leaving their allies to fight alone while they attack other aas just for shits and giggles... this war should be called "The war to end all paper wars" lol

• Upvote 3

This was discussed for a seriously long time. This had nothing to do with you guys winning. We've been rolled for rose at least 3 times now.

Um, when your FA head kept saying "we can't have another war. Our members don't want to fight. We want to survive", it's pretty clear this line is bullshit.

• Upvote 2

:lol:  Wait, so you don't defend your ally The Old Guard, when they were attacked by BK and now you are doing this?

This has got to be the biggest case of cowardice and bandwagoning for this war.  It for this reason that this game is heading to it's endgame stage and complete stagnation.  You guys really make me laugh. 

King of semi on topic and off topic, didn't HBE drop their treaty with ToG when we raided them? HBE's treaty was an M level and we didn't hear a word from them. iirc, TLF's treaty with them was an O level treaty and they at least told us to stop.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

King of semi on topic and off topic, didn't HBE drop their treaty with ToG when we raided them? HBE's treaty was an M level and we didn't hear a word from them. iirc, TLF's treaty with them was an O level treaty and they at least told us to stop.

You only raided them after VE/HBE dropped iirc. TLF's was MD.

Nah, I remember sitting there hoping HBE would hit us. I'm 100% HBE was still tied, or at least listed as a treaty when we hit. Not 100% sure about the level, though. We'd have to dig through some shit and I don't really care lmao

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

HBE had not dropped them. Not only that, but we did approach BK. Attacking BK with 1/10 of their members, 1/18 of their military size wouldn't have made a difference and would have just been stupid. BK was cool when we approached them and they said they would stop when ToG got a protectorate higher than #20. They needed it to. We can't protect any alliance.

dpluao815a3.png

Lol like you give a crap about business. When I approached you about funding my investigation into how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, do you know how many of my calls were returned? 0. Are you really going to tell me that information wouldn't be worth billions? Trillions? We could have been kings Eumir, we could have been kings...

I went through the ends of the Earth for it though :(

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

You didn't want to get rolled again? Stay out of the war, why act against your ally's interest?

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that we've been rolled for rose 3 times. We also came in to help UPN last war without any treaty at all. We're obviously not concerned about being rolled at this point. 

dpluao815a3.png

Nah, I remember sitting there hoping HBE would hit us. I'm 100% HBE was still tied, or at least listed as a treaty when we hit. Not 100% sure about the level, though. We'd have to dig through some shit and I don't really care lmao

TOG dropped us just over 48 hours prior to BK hitting them when El expressed his desire to go paperless to me. Feel free to ask him yourself.

We had no treaty with TOG when BK hit them. TLF had an MD and didn't do shit.

gkt70Td.png

TOG dropped us just over 48 hours prior to BK hitting them when El expressed his desire to go paperless to me. Feel free to ask him yourself.

Read the chat above bud. We did do shit. We just didn't do it by force against an alliance 10x our size when they were cool in private messages.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

I imagine there were carrots as well as sticks being waved about in back channels

Now Syndisphere has another purse puppy alliance. How dynamic and interesting. They're getting a BoC upgrade probably.

Edited by Roquentin

Ah okay. It was still listed on their page and was never clarified when we hit.

Great timing, though.

BK in a nutshell

Ah okay. It was still listed on their page and was never clarified when we hit.

Great timing, though.

El was away on holiday for around 2 months, and Jack was not made aware of the cancellation. It had been removed from our page and my version of the treaty web though.

gkt70Td.png