Breaking News: North America is now even more inhabitable.

Orraine

With a radiation level of -100%, food production has zero'ed in the Americas forcing inhabitants to subside on mutated cockroaches and their politicians. Europe is close behind at -75%, where it's business as usual in the Ukraine. The rest of the world is in a situation best described by experts as "going to hell in a hand-basket" with mass beaching of whales.

Now back to the war.

Edited by Orraine
  • Upvote 2

We're working on Europe right now, we should finish up with Asia by the end of the weekend. Sheepy's "Oh-nos-radiation-counter-think-about-the-food" update has been interpreted by Alpha as a challenge. 

Challenge accepted Sheepy, challenge accepted...

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

My vacation mode fallout bunker is feeling really comfy with the nuclear winter out there. I got 260k food down here, mostly Arrgh rum. You guys can join me in VM if you want.

• Upvote 1

Its not said "inhabitable". Inhabitable means able to live there. 

It's "Uninhabitable"

Very reliable polls among North American citizens state that 76% prefer this state of affairs and have reported a rise in living standards.

(Seriously though, thanks for the correction)

Very reliable polls among North American citizens state that 76% prefer this state of affairs and have reported a rise in living standards.

(Seriously though, thanks for the correction)

Also it has been reported that all the nuclear death and destruction has opened up a lot of land for habitation, reduced inner city problems, and even more such goodies. Poverty has been mostly wiped out and the legalization of marijuana debate ended when the plant was reported extinct, smoking and alcoholism also underwent a huge decline after what was needed to produce either one kinda went extinct.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone