The rise of the Allied Federation of Nations

Kane Bader

slovakia_satin_flag_69832_3840x2160.jpg

Allied Federation of Nations

Me, Kane Bader, am proud to propose a new alliance in the world of Orbis. The Allied Federation of Nations is a republican alliance with bright plans for the future. 

We open our doors to anybody to be with us. We are searching for Protectorates and Saviors.(People to protect us)

In times of great war there needs to be a new leadership to take charge and that is what I want to do!

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT

We must stick together through these tough times.

-Benjamin Sanders

Welcome to the community! I imagine this will largely get passed over due to the little war going on right now. Speaking honestly, with 1 member and no protector yet its going to be a bit an uphill battle. I do hope it succeeds though, and either way I think its a good experience to try nonetheless.

o/ AFN

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Welcome to the community! I imagine this will largely get passed over due to the little war going on right now. Speaking honestly, with 1 member and no protector yet its going to be a bit an uphill battle. I do hope it succeeds though, and either way I think its a good experience to try nonetheless.

o/ AFN

Thanks Mikey for the support I'm going to need it.

-Benjamin Sanders

Allied Federation of Nations

Me, Kane Bader, am proud to propose a new alliance in the world of Orbis. The Allied Federation of Nations is a republican alliance with bright plans for the future. 

We open our doors to anybody to be with us. We are searching for Protectorates and Saviors.(People to protect us)

In times of great war there needs to be a new leadership to take charge and that is what I want to do!

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT

You should probably join a top 15 alliance and get some experience under your belt before going straight into creating an alliance.

XLL3z4T.gif

Get more experience, More friends, More nation, More forum/discord/Irc/FB/skype something, you cant run an alliance via ingame msgs unless you are a Rabbit.

I do have experience actually.

-Benjamin Sanders