The Chola declaration of war

Aerys Targaryen

Did United Fruits from Chola just delete because he took too many nukes from us?

Why would anyone delete their whole nation because of a few nukes damaged their infra? He didn't inform us anything.

Why would anyone delete their whole nation because of a few nukes damaged their infra? He didn't inform us anything.

lol, you didn't even realize your own member had deleted his nation.

That's pretty sad, mate.  I guess I'll educate you on your membership.

United Fruits was a 6 city nation with 2500 infra per city.  So obviously we targetted him for nukes.  After 4 of his cities were nuked he deleted his nation, I assume because the loss of pixels hurt too much.  :(

I'm just amazed that anyone who could build up to 2,500 infrastructure for each of his 6 cities wasn't caught by anyone in his alliance to set him on the right track.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

United Fruits was a 6 city nation with 2500 infra per city.  So obviously we targetted him for nukes.  After 4 of his cities were nuked he deleted his nation, I assume because the loss of pixels hurt too much.  :(

From where did you get the idea that I didn't realise Najivbullah deleted his nation? I just said I don't think it's because of your nukes (may be I didn't phrase my first comment properly).

We don't encourage nations to have more than 2000 infra per city, but he was not actively involved with the community during his last days. Also, he had 9 cities, not 6 in his nation. He was not a pixel hugger as well, he fought last war and lost a decent amount of infra.

So let me guess, your insight on Pixel Loss Stress Disorderâ„¢ï¸ came from Alpha's own El Camino who left Alpha and is quitting the game, I assume because the loss of pixels hurt too much? :(  

Edited by Bollocks
  • Upvote 4

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Didn't you used to have like 35 members...? :P

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

So let me guess, your insight on Pixel Loss Stress Disorderâ„¢ï¸ came from Alpha's own El Camino who left Alpha and is quitting the game, I assume because the loss of pixels hurt too much? :(  

What are you talking about?  El is a member of Alpha and I don't think he's quitting anytime soon.  But it's funny that Chola denies that it's member deleted for other reasons.

Didn't you used to have like 35 members...? :P

No.  We've always been a mid-sized to micro alliance.  I know you guys wanted to think we had a ton of members though, but you and TEst still had 4x our membership.

*40+

:lol:

No.  We've always been a mid-sized to micro alliance.  I know you guys wanted to think we had a ton of members though, but you and TEst still had 4x our membership.

Sorry. I guess my point was too subtle.

You're railing about someone losing one member. You've lost about ten since last war started... about 50% of your current membership. In each of those ten instances, I don't think anyone tried to make a big deal out of it, least of all anyone from Chola.

I'm well aware of your inability to quit while you're behind, but that's a pretty egregious little bit of hypocrisy so I figured I'd point it out.

As you were.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Alpha had 34 after the Asgard merge, dropped back to 26 over two months and was back to 34 by April. Kurd's stats stop after that, but Sheepy's start. We had 31 still in June, back down to 26 in August, and now 22. There may have been 35 for a day or two, but I haven't seen it. You are correct about Alpha never hitting 40, but 35 is not really off-base.

• Upvote 2

What are you talking about?  El is a member of Alpha and I don't think he's quitting anytime soon.  But it's funny that Chola denies that it's member deleted for other reasons.

There are several ways to avoid nukes. Your members can be just beiged thereby avoiding too much nukes, players can go to vacation mode (the way a few members from Alpha were hiding for a few days), they can leave the alliance and join some where else etc.., What's really funny is, you keep thinking everything happens because of your actions :P

:lol:

No

77oKn5K.png