The Chola declaration of war

Aerys Targaryen

Plenty to go around! There is a line though. 

Radioactive <3 from Alpha!

• Upvote 3

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Chola: a Latin American woman with American Indian blood.

Syndicate: a group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest.

giphy.gif

Actually we are not that chola :P The alliance is named after a ddynasty in south India; link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_dynasty

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

I'm kinda glad for this.  We were looking for some more juicy cities to nuke and our warslots are full already.  We figured you'd declare on us given you are basically are part of the Syndicate.

I'm kinda glad for this. We were looking for some more juicy cities to nuke and our warslots are full already. We figured you'd declare on us given you are basically are part of the Syndicate.

And you're part of Paragone and Covenoob

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

I'm kinda glad for this.  We were looking for some more juicy cities to nuke and our warslots are full already.  We figured you'd declare on us given you are basically are part of the Syndicate.

A continuous supply of juicy cities will be available to you. Our alliance expresses it's happiness towards you being 'glad'

I still have war slots available, if you want to send any more Alpha nations my way. I won't say no to free loot :)

EDIT: One more left!

Edited by Shakyr

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Remember. It is important to listen to our elders. That is why we have spiked all of Orbis' water supply with radium like back in the old days. All the health benefits will be great

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

• 2 weeks later...