Sacrilege Of the Gods

Young

C7ekeSX.jpg

Before there was soil, or sky, or any green thing, there was only the gaping abyss of Ginnungagap. This chaos of perfect silence and darkness lay between the homeland of elemental fire, Muspellheim, and the homeland of elemental ice, Niflheim.

Frost from Niflheim and billowing flames from Muspelheim crept toward each other until they met in Ginnungagap. Amid the hissing and sputtering, the fire melted the ice, and the drops formed themselves into Ymir, the first of the godlike giants. Ymir was a hermaphrodite and could reproduce asexually; when he sweated, more giants were born.

As the frost continued to melt, a cow, Audhumbla, emerged from it. She nourished Ymir with her milk, and she, in turn, was nourished by salt-licks in the ice. Her licks slowly uncovered Buri, the first of the Aesir tribe of gods. Buri had a son named Bor, who married Bestla, the daughter of the giant Bolthorn. The half-god, half-giant children of Bor and Bestla were Odin, who became the chief of the Aesir gods, and his two brothers, Vili and Ve.

Odin and his brothers slew Ymir and set about constructing the world from his corpse. They fashioned the oceans from his blood, the soil from his skin and muscles, vegetation from his hair, clouds from his brains, and the sky from his skull. Four dwarves, corresponding to the four cardinal points, held Ymir’s skull aloft above the earth.

The gods eventually formed the first man and woman, Ask and Embla, from two tree trunks, and built a fence around their dwelling-place, Midguard, to protect them from the giants

Midguard and the Halls of Valkyrie Experienced a attack in the dawn from a small barbaric cult known as the order of storms, Our viking warriors, hungover from the night before have already scrambled and created numerous battle formations fighting these barbarians away. They Fail To realise Thor, the god of thunder and storms Defends us with his right arm, and with his left will destroy all who would dare defy the Gods.

TL;DR OOS attacked us, we are recognising Hostility's. 

See You soon OOS.  

• Upvote 6

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

It's unfortunate. I thought Valkyrie was going to be a self-ran alliance. Turns out they're just another Chola.

Okay james. We are allied to both sides of the world. One side tells us they are expecting a hit from our allies, allies. So we prepare to help the side that tells us of an attack. The next day, it goes the opposite way. We have three choices, 1. Activate our optional agression pact with n.p.o, thus betraying to of our allies. While they are odps, they are still allies. 2. We could sit out, ignore guardian and ts, sit and watch a world war, which we would benefit from of course, but then the entirety of orbis will frown on us, one side because we didnt fight for n.p.o, and the other side because we didnt come in to help our allies in need. 3. We could activate help guardian, who was the only ally of ours who was hit in the initial declaration

In the end its a lose, lose, lose situation for us, and we as the top three made the desicion knowing this. In no way did t$, trick us, bribe us, convince us to come in. This was a valkyrie desicion.

As for the chola coming in after the order of the storms, to my knowledge there has been no contact since they attacked us with any of syndisphere, maybe young, but i know we certainly werent planning to sk for help in this war. It looked way to fun to ask for help.

Edited by chrishinton426
  • Upvote 1

Okay james. We are allied to both sides of the world. One side tells us they are expecting a hit from our allies, allies. So we prepare to help the side that tells us of an attack. The next day, it goes the opposite way. We have three choices, 1. Activate our optional agression pact with n.p.o, thus betraying to of our allies. While they are odps, they are still allies. 2. We could sit out, ignore guardian and ts, sit and watch a world war, which we would benefit from of course, but then the entirety of orbis will frown on us, one side because we didnt fight for n.p.o, and the other side because we didnt come in to help our allies in need. 3. We could activate help guardian, who was the only ally of ours who was hit in the initial declaration

In the end its a lose, lose, lose situation for us, and we as the top three made the desicion knowing this. In no way did t$, trick us, bribe us, convince us to come in. This was a valkyrie desicion.

As for the chola coming in after the order of the storms, to my knowledge there has been no contact since they attacked us with any of syndisphere, maybe young, but i know we certainly werent planning to sk for help in this war. It looked way to fun to ask for help.

Second time you didn't follow up on an MDP in favor of one particular group. It's pretty blatant.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Second time you didn't follow up on an MDP in favor of one particular group. It's pretty blatant.

The first time we were two weeks old i think? Most of our members were still rebuilding from the nukes alpha piled on them....?

This time, n.p.o was not attacked, so i dont think it can be considered the second time.

• Upvote 2

The first time we were two weeks old i think? Most of our members were still rebuilding from the nukes alpha piled on them....?

This time, n.p.o was not attacked, so i dont think it can be considered the second time.

Yes, but most of Orbis doesn't consider ODP's real, just something to either upgrade later, or to stop a war between the alliances(see Rose and Pantheon).

You're supposed to back your MDP's no matter what really, but I won't tell you how to run your alliance. I think it's something different and I like different.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Yes, but most of Orbis doesn't consider ODP's real, just something to either upgrade later, or to stop a war between the alliances(see Rose and Pantheon).

You're supposed to back your MDP's no matter what really, but I won't tell you how to run your alliance. I think it's something different and I like different.

MDPs usually dont leave their allies in the dark. We were the only ally they didnt trust to tell of the pre-empt...so maybe thats where the trouble begins, rather than our declaration on rose. Edited by chrishinton426
  • Upvote 2

Guardians ask for their help and they delivered. Nothing more to it. 

• Wiki Mod

itc we have alliances opting to go in on an ODP rather than an MDP unspoken oA.

(Yes I know this post was a recognition of hostilities)

Fixed that for you.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

As far as our involvement with OoS is concerned, it's not really planned. We just went for it :P

As far as our involvement with OoS is concerned, it's not really planned. We just went for it :P

You can thank my spur of them moment decision for that.

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."