This is a Announcement from the National Weather Service

Lord Frostsword

Legends say that valkyries used to disappeared inside storm clouds only to appeared days later as defeated *beep* slaves

Legends say that At the sight of an enemy who will fight back Roz wei members *Bleep* their pants and run 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

You are free to TEst out our defenses any time you wish.

If you feel froggy, leap.

Terminus Est may or may not have revoked our protection of a certain Roz wei government member. This may pr may not be an offical notice.

Ole2.png

There was actually a tornado where I live a couple nights ago. I'm reporting you for OOC attacks.

I'm offended and your just salty over some dumbass thing I did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) like being too lazy to fully join GPA or some shit and wall of text and more meaningless words no yes no yes hi llama under is a loser

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-