The Coalition declaration of What?

Chunky Monkey

Your medal is in the mail.

I'll give it to Pantheon.  I think they are going to need a lot of comforting after this war.

Guest Curufinwe

I'll give it to Pantheon.  I think they are going to need a lot of comforting after this war.

From the looks of Alpha's score graph after the first 40 minutes or so of this war, you might need a little comforting once this is over too. We'll send you over some tissues once peace is signed.

Guest Curufinwe

IMG_6028.PNG

VsIMG_6027.PNG

Granted, but unlike Steve I don't go on the OWF and moan about how unfair it all is - I just shut up and fight. That's the difference between us I guess. On that note, glad to see you back in RW - didn't you desert them when they were getting rolled by TKR and friends not too long ago because of your ill-advised FA moves? It's fortunate that the Son of Heaven is so merciful, it seems.

From the looks of Alpha's score graph after the first 40 minutes or so of this war, you might need a little comforting once this is over too. We'll send you over some tissues once peace is signed.

Big talking from a crew that needed 4 alliances to take on a 21-member alliance.

All you are saying is we really messed up Mensa, lol.

Granted, but unlike Steve I don't go on the OWF and moan about how unfair it all is - I just shut up and fight. That's the difference between us I guess. On that note, glad to see you back in RW - didn't you desert them when they were getting rolled by TKR and friends not too long ago because of your ill-advised FA moves? It's fortunate that the Son of Heaven is so merciful, it seems.

I'm not sure why almost every OO player likes to paint me as a bad person lol. No, I did not desert my alliance.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

On that note, glad to see you back in RW - didn't you desert them when they were getting rolled by TKR and friends not too long ago because of your ill-advised FA moves? It's fortunate that the Son of Heaven is so merciful, it seems.

It was the Grand Admiral's sabbatical.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I feel greatly honored that it took so many of you to take on a mid-tier 21 man alliance.  I lost count on how many you needed?  tS, tC, Chola, Resplen..how do you spell that?

FOR STEVE?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-