Syndicate Declaration of Whelp

Spaceman Thrax

These declarations of war are getting out of hand. How unfair this is, to be a part of an expansion most glorious, and with not a single enemy within open war range.

What songs would be sung of an empire, beset on all sides by the slavering hordes, fighting courageously to the last.

What tales could be told of those that, in the unfairness of life, epitomized the glorious struggle by tightening their belts and accepting their situation with resolute resolve. 

Such tribulation is one I could only dream of, to join the historic ranks of those at Isandlwana, Thermopylae, and Shiroyama. To walk the path of Horatius, Dragutin Gavrilovic, and Benkei!

To face fearful odds, for the ashes of ones gods.

And instead:

here I sit, forced to gaze ever upward at those that are locked in the titanic struggle of my dreams, only to cry foul at their most wonderful lot. 

What sick twists this world has for us.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

duZjuvT.png?3

Listen, we all have our niche in life. Yours is to push a button when you're scared. Mine is to be a soldier on the front lines. It's okay man.

I wouldn't call what your alliance is doing here "on the front lines".  It always seems like you have other people do the fighting for you while you desperately try to avoid a real fight.

You guys sure talk a big game tho.  So if that's what you mean, then I agree.

I'm told the place we're needed right now is on the Alpha front. Imagine my excitement at the prospect of getting to make a forum post about it.

Good luck, Alpha. We're at our best when we do our talking on the battlefield, I suppose.

I'm just sorry you have to deal with Steve.

Assuming you can get him to acknowledge your position without constantly asking Partisan or Carmen Sandiego to confirm, please don't self-delete due to this turn of events!  ^_^

• Upvote 1

I'm just sorry you have to deal with Steve.

Assuming you can get him to acknowledge your position without constantly asking Partisan or Carmen Sandiego to confirm, please don't self-delete due to this turn of events!  ^_^

How many posts can Ekaterina turn into being about Placentica?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Not as many as he can.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I don't know! I was just thinking about that myself. It's so weird. I keep trying to make jokes about someone else, but there isn't nearly as much material out there about anyone else in this game. I mean, Partisan, I guess, but I'm not great with snake jokes.

I don't know! I was just thinking about that myself. It's so weird. I keep trying to make jokes about someone else, but there isn't nearly as much material out there about anyone else in this game. I mean, Partisan, I guess, but I'm not great with snake jokes.

Once you've known Parti long enough, the jokes write themselves.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.