Syndicate Declaration of Whelp

Spaceman Thrax

Steve keeps !@#$ing about how we haven't defended Pantheon yet, I think he's just triggered because this gives him flashbacks to when his allies didn't defend him last war.

• Upvote 5

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Well, we had a good run.

You did! It is a lot better performance this war. I think anyone can admit that. :)

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

In further whelp news: we've declared on NPO/Rose as well.

Let's keep all the lame contained in one thread. Most excellent.

FOR STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Steve keeps !@#$ about how we haven't defended Pantheon yet, I think he's just triggered because this gives him flashbacks to when his allies didn't defend him last war.

You mean when we told them not to come? I'd thought you of all people would know that after the several beat downs you received in the other universe.

You mean when we told them not to come? I'd thought you of all people would know that after the several beat downs you received in the other universe.

Who cares about that other universe? It's recognized to be complete and utter shit. Whether you win or you lose, it doesn't matter, it's all just shit. Flush it all, I say.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Who cares about that other universe? It's recognized to be complete and utter shit. Whether you win or you lose, it doesn't matter, it's all just shit. Flush it all, I say.

As a GPA member there, I didn't find what half of your sphere was until NPO'S first time

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You seem to be emulating it here. :)

I don't know what you mean by that, if you think this war or any previous wars can be judged as emulation of Bob I would argue you're using the wrong criteria to make said judgment(s). Besides, I get the impression that most people on Orbis see Pacifica as more likely to seek making things more like Bob because you stand to gain the most from it. Whether or not there's any truth to that I cannot say, I have no way of knowing what you actually desire, but that is what things seem like.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm glad you took the time to make a meme just for that.

There's a reason we performed better in-game last war; I wasn't around to redirect our attention to what really matters - memes and gifs.

No need to thank me for fighting the good fight.

mn1cym1jiJOUg.gif

xzhPlEh.png?1