Syndicate Declaration of Whelp

Spaceman Thrax

I'm told the place we're needed right now is on the Alpha front. Imagine my excitement at the prospect of getting to make a forum post about it.

Good luck, Alpha. We're at our best when we do our talking on the battlefield, I suppose.

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I knew you guys were angry with what we did to you last war.  We'll be sure to give you a good share of nukes this time around too.

:)

I knew you guys were angry with what we did to you last war.  We'll be sure to give you a good share of nukes this time around too.

I got most of my anger out. But allies need the help so here we are. You supported an aggressive war by hitting our ally. You knew what that is likely to mean. Anyways let's keep it to 59 days this time, and no more than 1000 words per post, yeah? :P

Edited by Manthrax

~ William S. Burroughs

You mean when we smacked you around for a bit, then your allies all burned trying to fight us and ours too? Well. I wouldn't say angry. But, yeah, let's do a round two. ;)

• Upvote 5
dUkp0bT.gif

Good, roll over and do what you do best.

Says the guy who's alliance had to call in 1 alliance to help when you were the #1 alliance and now needs 3 other alliances to do it this time when we are much smaller.

You talk big, but your actions tell a different story.

edit: wait how many is it? 4, 5 or 6?

Edited by Placentica

Says the guy who's alliance had to call in 1 alliance to help when you were the #1 alliance and now needs 3 other alliances to do it this time when we are much smaller.

Listen, we all have our niche in life. Yours is to push a button when you're scared. Mine is to be a soldier on the front lines. It's okay man.

6XmKiC2.png

Here's a fair, early warning for everyone.

This thread WILL give you cancer.

If there's something in here that actually requires an official response instead of mutual chest thumping and/or crap from last war, someone reasonable can ping me. Other than that enjoy!

~ William S. Burroughs

James II, can you confirm?

• Upvote 1

Here's a fair, early warning for everyone.

This thread WILL give you cancer.

If there's something in here that actually requires an official response instead of mutual chest thumping and/or crap from last war, someone reasonable can ping me. Other than that enjoy!

Because of the nukes?

Because, !@#$ farms. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

edit: wait how many is it? 4, 5 or 6?

Lxr4VfE.png

It's because tS's level of butthurt over Alpha is so great they don't mind letting their biggest ally get completely torched by 3 alliances, while they send 4? alliances to hit a 21 nation alliance.

My only gripe is we wanted to do this nuclear from the get-go, but Mensa proved to just roll over.  I thought Mensa was going to be this nice challenge and they turned out to be a huge let down.

It's because tS's level of butthurt over Alpha is so great they don't mind letting their biggest ally get completely torched by 3 alliances, while they send 4? alliances to hit a 21 nation alliance.

My only gripe is we wanted to do this nuclear from the get-go, but Mensa proved to just roll over. I thought Mensa was going to be this nice challenge and they turned out to be a huge let down.

Yep, can't let you be happy man

Lxr4VfE.png

Glad to see this. I wanted the 700 nukes to get dropped. Goodbye food market. Oh and goodbye Pantheon. I know Mensa is overwhelmed by 21 nations and Pantheon is doing just fine.

>Mensa overwhelmed by 21 nations

You need basic math.

• Downvote 1