The Knights Radiant Declaration of War

Lordship

Yeah dude, Pantheon only has papers

Really? We're not friends with t$ or TKR? That must be why we entered this war on an oA instead of eLawyering ourselves out of the war entirely.

:huh:

• Upvote 1

Really? We're not friends with t$ or TKR? That must be why we entered this war on an oA instead of eLawyering ourselves out of the war entirely.

:huh:

Eumirbago is trolling the other side.  LOL

Don't take his words to heart.

• Downvote 1

Explain your lack of infra destroyed for a nation your size and age then :P

I didn't fight like 2 wars cause I was in Sparta who at that time was still young or had conflict of interests in wars. Even now, I usually don't fight more than 1 round cause nations get too low for me to reach in second. In the recent history I fought GPA, now Pantheon and was like 5 mins from hitting TEst while I was in Sparta. So all your theories of me being pixel hugger/war dodger fall into water.

T5189LD.jpg

Let's put a dot on it once and for all

• Upvote 2

You people need to stop changing your names, shit gets confusing. 

• Upvote 4

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I lol'd at this. I have never deserted a war so you better check your facts haha. Nice try though, it got brought up every war by Aerys Targaryen too. He is quiet this time so he probably figured out he was wrong :P

Oh hello Jaguar :D I'm quite because I'm tired of arguing and not that active in forums

Eumirbago is trolling the other side.  LOL

Don't take his words to heart.

Eumir...? Wait... *double-checks* Oops. I was so sleep-deprived that I saw the "J" and assumed it was jaguar I was replying to -- I'm already not taking anything Jacob Moore says seriously, lolz.

And damn, I had a whole speech prepared for the inevitable response about eLawyering and last war, too, lol.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk

Eumir...? Wait... *double-checks* Oops. I was so sleep-deprived that I saw the "J" and assumed it was jaguar I was replying to -- I'm already not taking anything Jacob Moore says seriously, lolz.

And damn, I had a whole speech prepared for the inevitable response about eLawyering and last war, too, lol.

Dont elawyer, just fight FOR STEVE

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

greatkitteh, do you deliberately try and post the most un-warranted, un-needed posts you can come up with?

"Thats an OOC attack"

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I pushed through the worst stomach virus I've ever had just to make sure to declare war on FARK, so you better feel special FARK. 

brb toilet

I feel you. I'm not proud of the things I've done to be able to be on P&W at certain times. The "sneaking out of bed at at 3 AM to gather stats for the APR" talk was always a fun one before update time changed. >_>
xzhPlEh.png?1