We don't need no paper, no clothes, no nothing!

Rozalia

Well, that explains why TEst did it, not Roz, but okay, lol.

All alliances bleed the same color -- except for maybe GPA -- and you could've picked any one of them, heh.

Phat stacks of loot?

It just would've been nice to have it actually said, but meh, lol.

Nah I mean war is good enough reason for war. Or to see #1 alliance burn. Either way it's good. Phat stacks of loot are just a bonus XD

We, for whatever reason, almost back off; almost

But then everyone in discord after sacrificing sleep and resources prepping for this moment lose their collective shit so we hit anyway

GG Pantheon

Have fun ~

That'd explain the late entry lol. Still glad you guys made it, excpet for https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13898

I'll deal with that deserter later. He sabotaged Ogaden and me, and seeing how Ogaden got beaten down it's up to me to take biscotti down.

Also I tought I saw a slot on Eka, but Buck took it, with his 400 glorius tanks lol. Still dibs for round 2 on you :P

o/ Roz Wei

tvPWtuA.gif

Alpha Shield

Definition: When an alliance has so much butthurt that it will allow it's biggest ally to burn so it can dogpile a small alliance with low infra cities.

I declare Roz Wei has engaged it's Alpha Shield against Pantheon.  -100% counter-attack.

• Upvote 1

Nah I mean war is good enough reason for war. Or to see #1 alliance burn. Either way it's good. Phat stacks of loot are just a bonus XD

That'd explain the late entry lol. Still glad you guys made it, excpet for https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13898

I'll deal with that deserter later. He sabotaged Ogaden and me, and seeing how Ogaden got beaten down it's up to me to take biscotti down.

Also I tought I saw a slot on Eka, but Buck took it, with his 400 glorius tanks lol. Still dibs for round 2 on you :P

o/ Roz Wei

Pfft, too slow, lol.

Better luck in round 2, assuming I don't drop out of your range by then.  ;)

I also can't decipher whatever the hell Placentica is talking about. I really should be used to this feeling of confusion when it comes to his posts. Sorry, Steve, I don't get the joke.

• Upvote 1

Pfft, too slow, lol.

Better luck in round 2, assuming I don't drop out of your range by then.  ;)

I also can't decipher whatever the hell Placentica is talking about. I really should be used to this feeling of confusion when it comes to his posts. Sorry, Steve, I don't get the joke.

The fact that you don't get it makes perfect sense given your undying love for all things Mensa/The Syndicate.

The fact that you don't get it makes perfect sense given your undying love for all things Mensa/The Syndicate.

Oh! I get it, you were twisting the current dire situation my alliance is facing into some really odd, almost unidentifiable shape just so you could fling some super-salty slight towards Mensa and/or The Syndicate (but let's be honest, probably t$) due to your petty vendetta against them.

Right? Okay, thanks for clearing that up.  ^_^

Oh! I get it, you were twisting the current dire situation my alliance is facing into some really odd, almost unidentifiable shape just so you could fling some super-salty slight towards Mensa and/or The Syndicate (but let's be honest, probably t$) due to your petty vendetta against them.

Yes, Placentica pointing out tS and co letting Pantheon burn because they "need" to hit a 21 man alliance is definitely being salty. How many members will Pantheon have by the end of the war?

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Yes, Placentica pointing out tS and co letting Pantheon burn because they "need" to hit a 21 man alliance is definitely being salty. How many members will Pantheon have by the end of the war?

Def salty and 5

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

Don't take the b8 m8.

The last person to argue with Steve was Partisan, and then Partisan retired and every time he comes back you know there's just something wrong with him.

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yes, Placentica pointing out tS and co letting Pantheon burn because they "need" to hit a 21 man alliance is definitely being salty.

How many members will Pantheon have by the end of the war?

7TgwLR.gif

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 1

Don't take the b8 m8.

The last person to argue with Steve was Partisan, and then Partisan retired and every time he comes back you know there's just something wrong with him.

FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The fact that you don't get it makes perfect sense given the constant blunders you and your allies make.

Lxr4VfE.png

The fact that you don't get it makes perfect sense given the constant blunders you and your allies make.

No. We all have love FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-