Terminus Est - Captain Ahab rides again.

Prefontaine

Recently you're literally acting like a 5-year-old kid. Is there any thread where you didn't say "WE'RE BEST, YOU SUCK" yet? We got it. Also winning war doesn't mean not getting rolled. tS has been rolled numerous times, even now BK, Mensa and Pantheon are getting rolled and I haven't seen anyone rubbing it into your faces so far in the way you do it.

We've been rolled once: Oktobefest

6XmKiC2.png

We'd still have performed the same.  Actually, probably better, if we had started later than when we did.  At least then, we wouldn't have to deal with sudden changes ( Spy change, random Military changes, Score change, etc ) after we developed counters~

LMAO delusional as !@#$

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

LMAO delusional as !@#$

Nah, Mensa's activity and their main drive for war gives them the edge to learn how to war.

Not their fault they actually learned from their mistakes from previous wars m8

PoJQyFJ.gif

We've been rolled once: Oktobefest

#TCMasterBloc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I doubt anyone seriously expects your political constructs to fall apart just because of a war. There's no reason for it to change. If the point was breaking your sphere up, MrHat would be posting more pictures of her tits.

For MrHat's tits, we'll fragment all over the place.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

IzL3imq.png

Kudos to Thalmor for the message and Bambino for the idea ^^

Pantheon needs to learn not to shake the bottle

a793cc119bc3c940bfb9cc100b18cd15.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

IzL3imq.png

Kudos to Thalmor for the message and Bambino for the idea ^^

You're welcome! Please note that Duncan the Terrible has been relieved of his airforce and we are in the process of commandeering his tanks.  Gotta even the odds if it's going to be 11v2.

Pantheon needs to learn not to shake the bottle

a793cc119bc3c940bfb9cc100b18cd15.gif

Most assuredly that's what most of us were like yesterday.

Good Boys :P

BP for Best Squad!

BP FTW!

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

well, you guys, TEst, Roz Wei, and Arrgh cant handle the rainbow from Pantheon! :P

The light! it burns us! We must put it out!

Edited by Bambino
  • Upvote 1

I know man. Must suck for Pantheon :(

So why do you care so much?  You aren't allied to Pantheon.

Recently you're literally acting like a 5-year-old kid. Is there any thread where you didn't say "WE'RE BEST, YOU SUCK" yet? We got it. Also winning war doesn't mean not getting rolled. tS has been rolled numerous times, even now BK, Mensa and Pantheon are getting rolled and I haven't seen anyone rubbing it into your faces so far in the way you do it.

Why are you taking Jacob seriously? You know he's a troll. 

So why do you care so much?  You aren't allied to Pantheon.

Why do you care that we care?

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I don't remember being rolled. I remember taking a lot of damage in a few wars but I also remember winning every war. Can you win a war and be rolled at the same time? :P

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png