Man the Harpoons!

Ogaden

I mean if we're going to play the game of perpetual outrage, how about yosodog suggesting in the other thread that Canik has required professional help for mental instability of an involuntary nature? Are we really incapable of deciphering colloquial idiomatic english all the sudden or is this some kind of literalist extrapolation game?

• Upvote 3

I mean if we're going to play the game of perpetual outrage, how about yosodog suggesting in the other thread that Canik has required professional help for mental instability of an involuntary nature? Are we really incapable of deciphering colloquial idiomatic english all the sudden or is this some kind of literalist extrapolation game?

Yes

It's okay because we did it.

6XmKiC2.png

Arrgh we got your back, we are shielding you from counters so you can destroy Pantheon.

What are allies for, right?

Arrgh we got your back, we are shielding you from counters so you can destroy Pantheon.

What are allies for, right?

Free steel? I belive allies are there for free steel. :P

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

I love how Arrgh has desperately tried to remain relevant ever since Sheepy nerfed their ability to be a pain the ass.

• Upvote 5

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Hahaha, I corrected myself after re-reading his post.

Either way, I never said that he required professional help. I simply said he went insane.

Nice try, though. Next time you might want to twist the words a little harder. You might actually get something out of it.

Edited by Yosodog

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Hahaha, I corrected myself after re-reading his post.

Either way, I never said that he required professional help. I simply said he went insane.

Nice try, though. Next time you might want to twist the words a little harder. You might actually get something out of it.

Was actually referring to the "loony bin" post you made later. This was illustrative of something that was said that could be taken in the absolute most literal sense of all that was desired was some cheap outrage and self righteousness.

• Upvote 1

Was actually referring to the "loony bin" post you made later. This was illustrative of something that was said that could be taken in the absolute most literal sense of all that was desired was some cheap outrage and self righteousness.

Ah, I see. That's still not me saying he needs to seek professional help. Not sure how you can misinterpret that as such, but I can understand your confusion. It can get quite confusing to interpret meaning over text.

Hopefully, you can learn from your mistakes and improve your interpretation of words. I can understand your mistake seeing as you're not a native English speaker.

Oh well. Have fun. I hope you're enjoying the war!

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I love how Arrgh has desperately tried to remain relevant ever since deic/nac/upn nerfed their ability to be a pain the ass.

Your welcome

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Ah, I see. That's still not me saying he needs to seek professional help. Not sure how you can misinterpret that as such, but I can understand your confusion. It can get quite confusing to interpret meaning over text.

Hopefully, you can learn from your mistakes and improve your interpretation of words. I can understand your mistake seeing as you're not a native English speaker.

Yoso, you need to seek professional help.  I don't know why exactly, maybe because aliens should be grey in colour and not black? You should get it checked out :P

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Yoso, you need to seek professional help.  I don't know why exactly, maybe because aliens should be grey in colour and not black? You should get it checked out :P

Join m16.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I love how Arrgh has desperately tried to remain relevant ever since Sheepy nerfed their ability to be a pain the ass.

I think they've succeeded. I'd call their more recent "relevance" more ideological than mechanical.

I think a lot of people assumed they'd simply cease to be when Sheepy backdoored them. It certainly hurt, but the ideological core of the alliance is completely intact.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Lmao at the last part of that about the hegemoney. Put down the crackpipe. I'm glad you deleted.

At least Sparta helped in the last war and took a hit, while you sat out and sided with the winners after despite one of your MDoAP partners getting attacked by an untreatied alliance. You then went on to sign that untreatied alliance and tried to downgrade with the MDoAP partner you refused to defend. You have some serious gall here calling Sparta out as pixel huggers.

Stay classy folks. Nothing like getting OOC :lol:

PoJQyFJ.gif

If you were actually reading my posts, you could perhaps tailor your responses in a way that would seem edgier and on point.