Man the Harpoons!

Ogaden

1) If you actually read my post, I did say it was in the forms of loans. Loans which where in short supply after that war though. You also fail to mention how I gave you so much priority on them(At your nonstop instance). You know this, cut the crap. But expected from you at this point

2) No, I ended up having to do a small thing with a few of our guys with the time I had because you wouldn't, and then I told you it was fine once it became clear you wouldn't

3) Miss leading, you never took the steps we needed to make it anything functional, even after all our talks. People never revolted against it, because we never really tried it beyond the initial post I did to set it up. There where a very few complaints(I think it was 3 people in total?) there, but that is not members being upset with your style obviously. Your style didnt exist

4) Yes?

5) No, absolutely not for the reasons previously posted.

6) You are correct, and it's nice to hear someone finally say it.

I'm not interested in making this a back and forth, how you are behaving in PMs is abominable and im not going to give you any more attention because you decided to try and make a scene.

Fist baby, remake your nation.

6XmKiC2.png

1) If you actually read my post, I did say it was in the forms of loans. Loans which where in short supply after that war though. You also fail to mention how I gave you so much priority on them(At your nonstop instance). You know this, cut the crap. But expected from you at this point

2) No, I ended up having to do a small thing with a few of our guys with the time I had because you wouldn't, and then I told you it was fine once it became clear you wouldn't

3) Miss leading, you never took the steps we needed to make it anything functional, even after all our talks. People never revolted against it, because we never really tried it beyond the initial post I did to set it up. There where a very few complaints(I think it was 3 people in total?) there, but that is not members being upset with your style obviously. Your style didnt exist

4) Yes?

I'm not interested in making this a back and forth, how you are behaving in PMs is abominable and im not going to give you any more attention because you decided to try and make a scene.

I will reply your wall of text when I get home, but one line cracked me up good.

The leader of the alliance who ragequit by deleting his nation and left 110 members in a war he brought them, and now is back on forums telling how I'm the one betraying, is accusing me of creating a scene and seeking attention. Hilarious, absolutely hilarious Fist.

• Upvote 1

Manthrax can learn something from Pantheon. Notably, how to wall of text again.

(OOC NOTE - It's okay I'm not taking sides)

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I liked Fist, I joined because of him, I helped out their defense because of him, and I made this very clear to him too.

Welp, RIP the Tywin x Fist ship (2016 - 2016)

Still find it funny that despite it start out because the other person seems cool, yet once thing goes downhill the relationship became total @$^&*

2) No, I ended up having to do a  small thing with a few of our guys with the time I had because you wouldn't, and then I told you it was fine once it became clear you wouldn't

3) Miss leading, you never took the steps we needed to make it anything functional, even after all our talks. People never revolted against it, because we never really tried it beyond the initial post(We may of done a total of 2 posts, I dont remember) we did to set it up. There where a very few complaints(I think it was 3 people in total?) there, but that is not members being upset with your style obviously. We talked about actually doing it, and you just didn't. Your style didn't exist

4) Yes?

1) What war were the loans in short supply? I forgot where Pantheon fought a major war then. And yes, you did give priority, you've my thanks for that. I repaid them before time too btw. 

2) You mixed the points I believe, but yeah, I did lose a lot of motivation given the feedback but I tried to do as much as I could as time allowed. 

3) What steps? I told people to make fire teams, tell me their communication method and get it done. I wasn't going to go around and spoon feed them. I gave the tools and told how to use it, I can't force things. 

4) Thank you for accepting that. 

5) I feel I did my duty fine given my IRL situation and your lack of a second choice. It's subjective I suppose. 

6) It is what it is. 

The point is Fist, my loyalty was with you at one point of time, and despite your name calling and actions right now, I would've still not hit had you been in there. You left Pantheon and deleted your nation, that ended my loyalty towards it. It's crystal clear. You betrayed Pantheon yourself and are now acting annoyed I was wrong to leave and make my own path? Because trust me, me leaving and attacking will not even do 1% of the damage you did to Pantheon by your desertion. 

I still feel you're a good person and are acting like this probably(or hopefully) since you now regret your choice of deleting and leaving the alliance you led, but please, don't argue when you're emotional since people stay stupid things then. All the best to you Fist. 

• Upvote 1

Some of the stuff here is so appalling that I cant help but rise from my grave and put some plebs in their place.

No, my guy is actually correct and you know it. We both know Tywn didn't do his job, he couldn't even be bothered to write a war guide or contribute to our Test server practice. I had to constantly pick up the slack. I had to get our members war chests in order. He also didn't follow through with the fire teams.. He didn't follow through with one single thing. It was just more me picking up the slack after trying to see what was going on and seeing nothing but excuses about IRL. Which I get, but your claim is absolute horsehsit and we both know it. So now about you not being scum..)

So, you guys couldn't of asked to sit out or jsut join/make a new AA? No, this is a huge intentional backstab no matter how I put it. -Especially- after how much I/we put into rebuilding you guys and help you guys grow(Both in loans and advice). I trusted you guys, well less so tywn once I saw he was up to something, and now Pantheon has to pay the price for my mistake in that. Karma can be a !@#$, and I hope it finds you and puts you both down.

Dont insult your betters, Lordship is a better man then you can ever be. You speak like a true Pixel hugger, because you are. While Sparta has been a useless sack of shit, Lordship has been defending his allies and friends no matter the personal cost(And through his excellent efforts, him and his friends/allies stopped the hegemoney that would of made us (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0). Ofcourse those things dont have any weight to you though, we can all clearly see what matters to you

Oh man just made this loads easier. Trash me all you want I never held a position of responsibility and yes I think I took like 2 loans? Maybe? I set up the forms for them (P.S. I can toss someone else the rights to those as I still have them I think I rarely check) Last few cities I just did myself, to much money was going out paying to keep that tS MDP me thinks :P

You can't pretend any changes or thoughts were immediately hammered by the populous and you yourself had to mediate it. Other than a few posts I was idle, I never held any position nor did I spend any time on IRC, I also got hate from pretty much every member for posting that Pantheon was a fancy version of a neutral aa and EVERYONE lost it stating they are not but constantly avoiding any conflict. I never saved the posts as I don't overly care to be frank but since you bailed on your aa right before you knew what was coming as the LEADER you can hop on off your soapbox and peddle you crap elsewhere :)

Nice way to leave with any amount of class :P

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubtâ€

― Mark Twain

• Upvote 1

Dont insult your betters, Lordship is a better man then you can ever be. You speak like a true Pixel hugger, because you are. While Sparta has been a useless sack of shit, Lordship has been defending his allies and friends no matter the personal cost(And through his excellent efforts, him and his friends/allies stopped the hegemoney that would of made us (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0). Ofcourse those things dont have any weight to you though, we can all clearly see what matters to you

Lmao at the last part of that about the hegemoney. Put down the crackpipe. I'm glad you deleted.

At least Sparta helped in the last war and took a hit, while you sat out and sided with the winners after despite one of your MDoAP partners getting attacked by an untreatied alliance. You then went on to sign that untreatied alliance and tried to downgrade with the MDoAP partner you refused to defend. You have some serious gall here calling Sparta out as pixel huggers.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

Lmao at the last part of that about the hegemoney. Put down the crackpipe. I'm glad you deleted.

This is way over the top. Fist needs a break, and he's given himself one. But saying you're glad he deleted? Come on.

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

If the dude needs a break and has chosen one for himself, what's wrong with being glad he took one? Are we now going to have to take frickin sensitivity training to what what we say in the context of a place inherently given over to trolling? Is someone going to "win" that or something?

If the dude needs a break and has chosen one for himself, what's wrong with being glad he took one? Are we now going to have to take frickin sensitivity training to what what we say in the context of a place inherently given over to trolling? Is someone going to "win" that or something?

Yikes. I'm putting you on ignore because I can't think of a single one of your messages I've actually wanted to read or reply to.

Edited by Manthrax

~ William S. Burroughs

This is way over the top. Fist needs a break, and he's given himself one. But saying you're glad he deleted? Come on.

It comes down to this: when an individual derived his political power from his nation size mostly and then that of similarly sized nations in his alliance, it's good for me if he relished in the idea of taking down preventing some NPO hegemoney that was never a possibility on an entirely bogus basis. He extolled it as some sort of moral crusade.  If he wants to play again that's great, but it doesn't bother me that he'll be weaker. I did react angrily, but given what he said, it was hard not to be upset.

Edited by Roquentin

It comes down to this: when an individual derived his political power from his nation size mostly and then that of similarly sized nations in his alliance, it's good for me if he relished in the idea of taking down preventing some NPO hegemoney that was never a possibility on an entirely bogus basis. He extolled it as some sort of moral crusade.  If he wants to play again that's great, but it doesn't bother me that he'll be weaker. I did react angrily, but given what he said, it was hard not to be upset.

Sure. But if the guy is being unreasonable in your eyes, why do you have to immediately do the same? I'm biased: he's my friend, and I know the situation was hard for him. But the leap from disagreeing to saying he's hitting a crack pipe and you're glad he's out of the community is an absolutely huge one.

~ William S. Burroughs

Sure. But if the guy is being unreasonable in your eyes, why do you have to immediately do the same? I'm biased: he's my friend, and I know the situation was hard for him. But the leap from disagreeing to saying he's hitting a crack pipe and you're glad he's out of the community is an absolutely huge one.

The crack pipe was more metaphorical than an assessment of what he's actually doing IRL(I used "what are you smoking" in another topic) due to how out of touch his comment was with reality. You're right that it was harsh, though and I should have been clearer that I didn't mean to say I was glad he left the PW community. I hope he does well with whatever he's going through that induced him to quit.