Man the Harpoons!

Ogaden

Bloody pirates. These scums have no honour at all I tell you!!!!!!!! 

On a serious note, I liked Fist, I joined because of him, I helped out their defense because of him, and I made this very clear to him too. He's no more so I don't see any need to follow something just because it's considered politically correct to do so. Good thing I'm a pirate and not a saint eh? And as correctly pointed above, I actually did not know of Arrgh's plan until I rejoined.

• Upvote 5

Who was the second Gov't member? I though it was only that shameful Tywin? >.>

For shame Tywin 5 mins in the corner and $35.00 in reps please send now...

(Seriously I want to see the snip :P)

Bloody pirates. These scums have no honour at all I tell you!!!!!!!! 

On a serious note, I liked Fist, I joined because of him, I helped out their defense because of him, and I made this very clear to him too. He's no more so I don't see any need to follow something just because it's considered politically correct to do so. Good thing I'm a pirate and not a saint eh? And as correctly pointed above, I actually did not know of Arrgh's plan until I rejoined.

Lmao the two of you are the biggest scumbags I've ever seen in these kinds of games. Hope you get the shit rolled out of you

• Upvote 4

Good Riddance!  Rubbish scum traitors always show their colours given time and opportunity.   

You guys don't know the terms we joined Pantheon, it was dealt with via Fist. I assume the other gov't member you are referring to was me? As a member you are only embarrassing yourself as I never held up anything beyond basic member. If you can talk with Fist you can find all this info out easily, not my fault he bailed.

Though on a personal note Pantheon on the whole pushed back against so much of Tywins efforts to prep for war and fought to avoid them. You can post my and Tywins rants about it and the shun we got for it if you'd like, I didn't know this was going down when I left the VE war was fine. Going from Arrgh to half assed running PP to going inactive in Pantheon I am sure few are surprised I decided to go hyper active again when I get the scent of blood :P

Know info before you call us names! Though once you see the history you will likely still trash us which is fine but have some sort of basis other than hopping on the bandwagon with nothing but ignorance!

OK back to poor attempts at humor for me.

• Upvote 6

So, two of Pantheon's government members go back to Arrgh to roll their former home? Stay classy, guys.

I heard they didn't know till after they rejoined Arrgh and that them leaving had more to do with the changing of the regime at Pantheon.

Still, whale jokes are inappropriate after one of our whales beached himself just days ago! (Fistandantilus)

...it's also kind of funny because, yes, y'all are pirates sailing around in ships, so yeah, hunting whales.

...Dang it, I can't stay mad at you, pirates. Lol.  :rolleyes:

EDIT: I see Tywin & Warpool posted to say much the same themselves, about not knowing till after they'd rejoined Arrgh. Coolbeans.  B)

P.S. to Warpool, sorry for my own part in pushing back against what Tywin was trying to do -- I mostly didn't want to spend all my time on IRC in peacetime (which, at that point, seemed like it was going to be mandatory). Not that anyone should want to rehash the past now. But yeah, sorry.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 2

Lmao the two of you are the biggest scumbags I've ever seen in these kinds of games. Hope you get the shit rolled out of you

Insert Taylor Swift "hatters gonna hate" quip here.

I heard they didn't know till after they rejoined Arrgh and that them leaving had more to do with the changing of the regime at Pantheon.

Still, whale jokes are inappropriate after one of our whales beached himself just days ago! (Fistandantilus)

...it's also kind of funny because, yes, y'all are pirates sailing around in ships, so yeah, hunting whales.

...Dang it, I can't stay mad at you, pirates. Lol. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I see Tywin & Warpool posted to say much the same themselves, about not knowing till after they'd rejoined Arrgh. Coolbeans. B)

P.S. to Warpool, sorry for my own part in pushing back against what Tywin was trying to do -- I mostly didn't want to spend all my time on IRC in peacetime (which, at that point, seemed like it was going to be mandatory). Not that anyone should want to rehash the past now. But yeah, sorry.

@Eka you were hands down my favourite person in Pantheon. Fist was cool but you're the best.

• Upvote 3

Insert Taylor Swift "hatters gonna hate" quip here.

@Eka you were hands down my favourite person in Pantheon. Fist was cool but you're the best.

D'aww.  :wub:  Glad to hear that; I know I can be pushy/opinionated sometimes, but always tried to make sure I struck the right balance between that and trying to do right by you.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 2

You guys don't know the terms we joined Pantheon, it was dealt with via Fist. I assume the other gov't member you are referring to was me? As a member you are only embarrassing yourself as I never held up anything beyond basic member. If you can talk with Fist you can find all this info out easily, not my fault he bailed.

Though on a personal note Pantheon on the whole pushed back against so much of Tywins efforts to prep for war and fought to avoid them. You can post my and Tywins rants about it and the shun we got for it if you'd like, I didn't know this was going down when I left the VE war was fine. Going from Arrgh to half assed running PP to going inactive in Pantheon I am sure few are surprised I decided to go hyper active again when I get the scent of blood :P

Know info before you call us names! Though once you see the history you will likely still trash us which is fine but have some sort of basis other than hopping on the bandwagon with nothing but ignorance!

Calling you names is the best way to get info from you though.

It's still idiotic though. What you should have done was remake PP and sit there till the war was over, or at least fight someone else. Fighting the alliance you just left feels... icky.

6XmKiC2.png

Rule number one of any realm/world similar to Orbis. Never jump ship/ leave the alliance you're in at wartime. outside of RL matters. Doing so will cause ones reputation to be stained like feces, pus and blood on medical dressings. 

Rule number one of any realm/world similar to Orbis. Never jump ship/ leave the alliance you're in at wartime. outside of RL matters. Doing so will cause ones reputation to be stained like feces, pus and blood on medical dressings.

Well, most other parts of a pirate are already stained in feces, pus, and blood, soooo...consistency?
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Glad to see Arrgh and TEst are really taking that paperless thing seriously by being joined at the hip all the time

The benefit of not having a document is the ability to ally without obligation nor requirements.

True Pacts are made without propositions.

• Upvote 3

Calling you names is the best way to get info from you though.

It's still idiotic though. What you should have done was remake PP and sit there till the war was over, or at least fight someone else. Fighting the alliance you just left feels... icky.

Eh pp would have ended the same. I aligned to people I like more than an alliance. Pp was merciless and raided and fluffed it's numbers for the leader boards non stop. Icky is right it's off but I've always done as I felt like and moved on. If people have a screwed view of me that's fine, I'm sure there are several people who can attest I've always kept my word.. well I think I have anyways haha.

I don't feel I have betrayed anyone as I never hit the people I'm close to andfor rhe most part the closest friends I have I have, I met via war whether on the same side or opposing. I like people from pretty much every aa I've dealt with from Arrgh and pp. Not all but most. I've always tried to be fair and stand by my motto.

Any who this is getting super off topic, the topic is piracy is bad. Shame on us all.

• Upvote 2

Thats pretty f*cked up of those two to leave and immediately declare on people they called comrades hours before. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Thats pretty f*cked up of those two to leave and immediately declare on people they called comrades hours before. 

Buccaneers would turn on their own nations for profiteering.

• Upvote 1

I love how Paracovenant are trying to justify two ex-Pantheon gov, and current Arghh gov, essentially betraying Pantheon. What if Keegoz went ahead and joined tS the night before we attacked Rose because he finally decided he wanted to be a winner?

I guess hypocrisy really is the heart's true nature.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I love how Paracovenant are trying to justify two ex-Pantheon gov, and current Arghh gov, essentially betraying Pantheon. What if Keegoz went ahead and joined tS the night before we attacked Rose because he finally decided he wanted to be a winner?

I don't see how that would be tS' fault...

gkt70Td.png

lolwat? So far the only Paragon comments that I see other than myself making jokes is Rose's Lord of Internal Affairs, durmij:

Bullshit. It's scummy no matter how you spin it.

Good fight to all regardless.

:rolleyes:

Also Keegoz is way too inactive to do that, obviously. :P

EDIT: Glancing back, I don't really see anything from the Covenant, either?

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Who is this Paracovenant you refer to in your statement?

• Upvote 2

Who is this Paracovenant you refer to in your statement?

The numerically superior sphere who has repeatedly displayed widespread incompetence and inactivity resulting in multiple (embarrassing) losses.

Edited by Raymond Reddington
  • Upvote 5

The numerically superior sphere who has repeatedly displayed widespread incompetence and inactivity resulting in multiple (embarrassing) losses.

I was not aware that TEst, Arrgh, or Pantheon were members.

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Paracovenant doesn't include myself (member of Pantheon) or the members of Arrgh trying to explain to you why you're wrong.

Meh, like others said, I guess facts don't really matter to you.

The fact of the matter is that Tywin and Warpool didn't know Arrgh was going to hit Pantheon when they left to rejoin their friends in Arrgh following the change in leadership in Pantheon. By the time they found out, they were members of Arrgh and therefore it would've been a real, actual betrayal to let Pantheon know what was up.

Therefore, I blame them neither for maintaining Arrgh OpSec nor for following Arrgh orders to attack their assigned targets.

• Upvote 6